Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jaguar XJ6

LevelD 767. Really THAT good?

Guest jasonwinn

hello :)I have been looking at the new PSS 777, debating whether to buy it now or wait till some of the bugs are fixed.I see alot of people talking about comparing it to PMDG ect, one name that has popped up was the LevelD 767.I have been out of the loop for the last 6 months, so this name is new to me. I see its a Flight1 bird.I Do not have a payware 767 in my hanager, and was wondering if its THAT good? people are putting it on the level of PMDG so that opened my eyes.Just would love some feedback from actual owners on this bird!Thanks!

Short answer:Yes.In regards to systems modeled I think it's even better than the PMDG 747.

"LevelD 767. Really THAT good?"It's actually better... :-hah

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest bobsk8

I have flown real aircraft for about 25 years, and have been flying MSFS as well as military and commmercial flight sims worth millions of dollars. The Level D 767 is the best thing that has happened to MSFS in my opinion, as far as realistic flying aircraft, that I have come across so far. Buy it, fly it, and you will feel the same way as I do.

PMDGs 747 and LDS 767 are neck in neck as far as the best title goes. If you fly only from the VC, PMDGs wins hands down. But both are quality add-ons, the 747 needs a service pack though which will come sometime... I just wish they made a 767F

Guest jasonwinn

Awesome, thanks for the comments guys.I am going crazy here with just learning of the LDS 767 ( dont see how i missed it ) and the PSS 777.I think I may just have to go with both because then my boeing collection be complete besides a payware 757 ;)

Guest Erick_Cantu

Top-notch. There's so much subtle innovation you don't see hyped up because it all blends and feels so natural...The model is probably the most accurate 767 I have seen for a while. It runs great. The VC LOOKS great. The panel viewpoint leaves a bit to be desired, but not bad. The sounds are fairly decent but still pretty generic...All in all worth the $40...very.

Guest FattyBear

>Top-notch. There's so much subtle innovation you don't see>hyped up because it all blends and feels so natural...>>The model is probably the most accurate 767 I have seen for a>while. It runs great. The VC LOOKS great. The panel viewpoint>leaves a bit to be desired, but not bad. The sounds are fairly>decent but still pretty generic...>>All in all worth the $40...very.About the sounds...they really are very good IMO. Especially the cockpit sounds. Very immersive.

I think a 757 from LDS is getting started soon.JimCYWG

Both the LDS 767 and the PMDG 747 are both completely awesome. The 747 has some stuttering issues, but I've combatted that by using the VC which is by far the best VC in the business. I would say that it's indeterminable which is better between the two, I am a huge fan of both, and I would recommend getting both if you have the money.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I'd suggest waiting a bit for the 777 after a patch or 2 to fix some of the issues

Guest Traffic

The LD767 is as good as everyone here has mentioned. Its a mature product with zero bugs as far as Im concerned, especially after SP2.1, which is in the basic package now when you purchase.The liveries are very well done and free. I just downloaded a UPS and a FedEx repaint, both of which are impressive to the point that I now can say I have a couple of 767 freighters too.I personally would, as already suggested, wait a little before buying new releases because they get polished as more time passes, alleviating some of the early frustrations.

Guest ben_hewitt

Yes, it really is that good - it really is the best.