Sign in to follow this  
kriggelb

strange white dots appearing in the FSLabs A320 cockpit

Hello Steve,

I've been enjoying your dx10 fixer along with the new A320 and the cockpit shadows work just great! Thank you!

Still I've got one question:

In the shadow parts of the virtual cockpit I notice some white dots appearing from time to time within the respective area. It's no big deal - it's just as if the shadows were flashing at some tiny parts; the white dots seem to move around and then they disappear. As you can imagine it's hard to take a screenshot :wink: .

These are my shadow-settings with the newest fixer version (3.0):

- everything ticked except for "Enable Shadow Boost" and "Disable Volume Shadows"

- Shadow Boost "0"

- Contrast one notch to the right

- HD All Aircraft

- Shadow Bias 3.0

- Volume Shadow Bias + 3

I hope you can help me with that!

Cheers,

Chris

Christian Baldauf

Make sure that you have headlight bloom always off in the bloom dialog. Some bloom occurs in dx10 when bloom is disabled.

Otherwise I have no idea

It's a flaw in the model. Also happens in DX9, so not related to DX10.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11