Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew ATR Version Out!

Guest bigun

Run,, don't walk to get this add-on if you enjoy flying the Flight1 ATR. FS2Crew absolutely adds the final "icing on the cake".It works flawlessly.

Due to a grueling work schedule I never had the time to get the ATR from a cold and dark cockpit. This resulted in the ATR collecting a lot of dust in the hanger...After reading the FS2crew manual I decided to use FS2crew as a training tool for the ATR. At first I had two trail and error flights using FS2Crew and the ATR manual for reference. The third flight went flawless!I haven't graduated from ATR flight school yet, but with FS2crew I'm getting there fast. One thing's for sure... The ATR won't be gathering dust no more!!!Thank you Bryan!

Regards,

Gerhard

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things" (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

Flew the tutorial flight once, then took the plunge and have flown my own favourite flight...CYLW-CYYJ...several times already. I still use the tutorial as a reference but will soon be able to streamline that down to a few pages...this is an amazing piece of work. Attention to detail is an understatement. Congrats to the FS2Crew :-beerchug Greg

Guest frosor

I can't get to the page. Is it so popular that the site has given in?Frode

Hi Frode,I just tried and I can't get into my own site either.It's probably just a temporary internet thing, but it could be associated with the huge number of hits we've been getting.(At least we didn't bring down Avsim :-) with us)Bryan