Sign in to follow this  
Krister

PMDG 1900C

Truely a classicI wish someone had a version with all the systems modeled though, anyone know of anything in the works?

Thanks for the reply. I have it and love that airplane, but it isn't a true cargo hauler like the 1900 is

I was thinking of getting her(The 1900 not the KA200 as I already have it and love it).But about the 1900, I see there are 2 models, the D an C I think. Which one do you recommend? which one has more features and models more of the systems? which one is the latest release?Sorry bout all the questions.ThanksGerry

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest CWD

>I was thinking of getting her(The 1900 not the KA200 as I>already have it and love it).>>But about the 1900, I see there are 2 models, the D an C I>think. Which one do you recommend? which one has more features>and models more of the systems? which one is the latest>release?>>>Sorry bout all the questions.>>Thanks>GerryThe 1900C is the newer model and is generally considered better.

The C model is far superior but there are really no systems besides the start engines switch

"The C model is far superior but there are really no systems besides the start engines switch"Thats no good, Im a systems kind of guy LOL.Oh well, i might still purchase it as its only 15$. Then again maybe not. well see.I love their NG. Would also like to get the 747 but a ittle pricy for me. Not to change the subject but does anyone think its worth the upgrade from the 600/700/ to the 800/900. How much diffrent is it. From the screens she looks the same. Thanks.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Personally I highly recommend the PMDG 1900C although you are a systems guy! It's cheap, flyes beautifully, looks awesome and you can always add Reality XP gauges to it if you're not satisified with the default. I use it often on VATSIM when I want to get my hands dirty and not just rely on letting the FMC fly the plane. At least it has an autopilot! :) A good friend of mine used to fly it in Florida but that plane had no AP whatsoever. Kept him on his toe all the time :)

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------