Sign in to follow this  
b1akcr0w

CTD P3D When launching the interface

I'm using the iFly 737 for P3d (Latest version)

Latest version of FS2Crew Button and Voice Bundle for iFly 737. (Problem happens on both button and voice.)

Win 10 OS

P3d v3.3.5

Every time I click on the Standby PFD to launch the interface, P3d CTDs

I saw another thread here about a similar problem, where the solution was to copy across the components into the P3d Aircraft folder and then edit the aircraft .cfg file, however, I don't think I understood what it was getting at and haven't done it properly.

I've reinstalled FS2Crew but that hasn't helped. I also launch P3d as an admin and that doesn't help either.

Can anybody help?

You only need to edit the "panel.cfg" file, not the aircraft.cfg file.

We don't officially support P3D V3 v3.

However, Ifly will be updating the iFly Config Manager soon to support P3D V3 and FS2Crew.

In fact, they've already updated it, it's just a matter of them releasing it to the public.

I'd wait for that.

Cheers,

Thanks for the reply byork. 

FWIW - I'm a big fan of both the iFly and FS2Crew Ranges (I also bought the PMDG DC11, Aerosoft A320 and the Majestic Q400 FS2Crew addons off the back of enjoying the iFly ). 

Thanks for the reply byork. 

FWIW - I'm a big fan of both the iFly and FS2Crew Ranges (I also bought the PMDG DC11, Aerosoft A320 and the Majestic Q400 FS2Crew addons off the back of enjoying the iFly ). 

Please see this thread:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/494914-how-to-make-fs2crew-ifly-737-work-in-p3d-v3/

Hi byork,

Good news. I installed the update and moved the guage as suggested. All is now well and I have my co-pilot back :)

I'm in the middle of a Tour Flight with my VA From Goodwood to Darwin, which mandates the use of a 737-700, and getting it done with out my right hand man was pretty uncomfortable a few times.

Many thanks for that!

Al