Sign in to follow this  
rudder

fs9windows

I have been using 3 monitors with fs9, moving the radios etc,onto other monitors, for unknown resons I had to reinstall fs9 . now I cannot open the panel windows, I have reinstalled fs twice with the same results, can only close windows. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Have you tried right clicking on the windows and selected the UnDock Window option? You have to do that first before you can move them to other monitors.As to opening panel windows up in the first place, SHIFT-1 through SHIFT-n (where n is the number of panel windows defined in the aircraft.cfg file) should toggle the respective window open/closed.Tim

Hi Tim, thanks for your reply , yes I have been opening,and moving these windows in the past, now for some reason the undock window option is gray'd out and will not work. thamks again.

>Hi Tim, thanks for your reply , yes I have been opening,and>moving these windows in the past, now for some reason the>undock window option is gray'd out and will not work. thamks>again.Are you in full 3d mode when you try to undock the windows? If you are then hit alt enter, this should but you in windows mode then try and undock all the windows you want to move to other monitors. After that then hit alt enter again to put you back into full 3d mode.Or you can stay in windowed mode...hope this helps.

Good morning, thanks for your reply ,It worked fine,. Now if you could only help me with my usbaxis problem. thanks again.