Sign in to follow this  
MarkRussell

Base Training EGNX EGNX

i am following the training but I my FMC/CDU/FCS or whatever you want to call it doesnt follow the training video. SO when I type in the EGNX and accept twice I dont see the same display, infact its telling me the heading is 001. I tried to set in manually by going to menu/departures (just guessing, as i got a lot to learn) and set the departure runway to 27 but no difference.

As such I cant get to the next step of creating the extended path on the display.

hopefully someone else has seen this and can tell me what button I forgot to press, because no matter how many times I do this it always happens.

Many thanks

Mark

Hi Mark, unfortunately I'm away on holiday until Saturday so can't fire up the sim to help, and I'm afraid my Q400 knowledge is a bit rusty as we shot this 3 years ago and I've been doing 777 and A320 things more recently. If no one else jumps in I'll come back on at the weekend to clarify it.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com