Sign in to follow this  
sarp_79

FS ground shadow color

Hi avsimmers !

I'm wondering if it could be possible to change the grayish ground shadow colors ( especially, of the aircraft ) in FS9 to a relatively more black tone !

Any comments would be much appreciated !

Hi sarp_79, I've never heard of a shadow bitmap which could be edited as such - but there may be one somewhere! I do know that you can darken the shadows with ENB Series and/or SweetFX graphics tweakers if your rig can take it - on mine it's a framerate killer so I only use it for screenshots but the effects can be very realistic indeed.

Thanks for such a swift reply. I agree with you on such a bmp should exist in either the main texture or effects texture folders. I actually use ENB Series but it has not changed the way gound shadows look. Maybe I can give SweetFX a try to see if it can handle for a more realistic shadow tone.