Sign in to follow this  
Froutilt1963

Spoilers do not extend fully

Hello, I have a question about the PMDG 737-800 NGX and the spoilers not extending fully. First when doing a a control check, they do not extend fully like in the real version as shown here https://youtu.be/jn6HnIrcl4g?t=6m. I assumed it was just a flaw however, I stumbled along someone's full flight video and it worked for them shown here https://youtu.be/2AlvwJqDsKk?t=20m8s. This is what mine looks like:  

46a88883ea.png64076680d8.png

Also, not only during the control check but in the air, the spoiler handle pulled full back looks like this. 

9047c10440.png

Is there something this person changed in his config or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated. 

Is there something this person changed in his config or am I doing something wrong?

Make sure your controller is set up properly in your sim's calibration screen. Additionally, make sure that no axes are assigned through FSUIPC.

Full names - first and last - in the forum please.

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry about the name, I'll fix that. The controller is calibrated correctly and it also works in other planes There are no axes assigned through FSUIPC.  I've noticed that the yoke doesn't turn all the way, even using the keyboard. Maybe this has something to do with it. Thanks

Sorry about the name, I'll fix that. The controller is calibrated correctly and it also works in other planes There are no axes assigned through FSUIPC.  I've noticed that the yoke doesn't turn all the way, even using the keyboard. Maybe this has something to do with it. Thanks

All you need to do is type your name at the bottom of your posts. It's nothing more special than that. Sure, you can set up an auto-signature, but as long as the name goes at the bottom of your post, you're fine.

Sounds like your null zone and sensitivity aren't set correctly.

Kyle Rodgers