Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Axford

PMDG Livery + Config issues

Hello,

Previously on FSX I never had any issues with the aircraft however since using the steam edition I have encountered an issue where unless I manually put the config in through the FMC, eg selecting the heads up display off. None of the repaints which I am importing through the operations center are bringing the config with them, simply the repaint. The aircraft all have configs in the repaint but the operations center is just not using them. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Jacob

Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 9700k @ 5.1ghz | RTX 3090 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600 RAM | 2 x Samsung Evo plus M.2.

Is there a fix for this?

Run the operations center and simulator as an administrator.

Kyle Rodgers

Run the operations center and simulator as an administrator.

Hi, 

I've tried this on the RYR pack by Christian Mohr and it still does not use the config.

Thanks

Jacob

Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 9700k @ 5.1ghz | RTX 3090 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600 RAM | 2 x Samsung Evo plus M.2.

Check where the aircraft ini files are being saved when you install the livery.  I think the OC has a bug that places the ini in the wrong place such as \SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-600NGX\Texture.BBJ2 for example.  The file belongs here: \PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\Aircraft.

Move the file and you should be good to go.

Dan Downs KCRP