Sign in to follow this  
Gazzareth

Citation X Upgraded

Not seen this mentioned yet but the Eaglesoft Citation just got a couple of upgrades released, new version is 3.08.

Fixes the Direct-to function, adds ASN/REX Weather Radar and uses Simconnect rather than the registered version of FSUIPC for FADEC (so now anyone who owns it gets FADEC).

I had a few issues with the upgrade caused by old data on my system, but got to say (especially since I have been critical of ES support in the distant past) that the issue was identified and sorted out. Very impressed to be honest!

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Simconnect - would have been great lol

I bought fsuipc just for the CX

Oh well!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

So did I!

Not something I have ever regretted buying to be honest, unlike many other add ons....

G

Primary purpose of upgrade 3.07/3.08 was to improve performance and usability for existing owners but new owners will certainly enjoy the enhancements as well!

Glad the issue was sorted G. :wink:

FSUIPC was required for FADEC for some years, but like you, we've never regretted purchasing a utility that belongs in every simmers toolbox.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I must be a weird duck because I haven't missed it all these years...

Maybe I need to delve into it a bit more.

Anyway thanks to Eaglesoft for the update!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The website has VC pics. If interested, the purchase carries a 30 day, no questions asked refund policy... :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

for me, it's too little too late. It's so antiquated that it doesn't compare to current addons anymore. it deserves a complete redo.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

As noted, this is an upgrade for existing CX2.0 owners, NOT a new product. CXV3.0 Will be the new product...

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

As noted, this is an upgrade for existing CX2.0 owners, NOT a new product. CXV3.0 Will be the new product...

OK, I'm confused. The update is v3.08 but v3.0 will be a new product and hasn't been released yet. I'm off to the website to figure this out.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Hello i was just wondering out of the 2/3 planes in development which one is likely to be ready first? 

OK, I'm confused. The update is v3.08 but v3.0 will be a new product and hasn't been released yet. I'm off to the website to figure this out.

Simple: CX2.0 has an free of cost upgrade designated 3.07/3.08. It is not a new product offering. Our forums are the spot for information. :http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1450

Hello i was just wondering out of the 2/3 planes in development which one is likely to be ready first?

Citation XLS+
  • Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

for me, it's too little too late. It's so antiquated that it doesn't compare to current addons anymore. it deserves a complete redo.

Certainly does deserve a remake, but even so I haven't found any other bizjet I prefer...

G

Admittedly, I haven't either.  I was head over heels for the new XtremePrototypes Lear25D but the modelling is very new and the model hurts my fps quite bad!

The F1 mustang I didn't update to P3D because the G1000, while nice, hurts my fps

Carenado jets are pretty but their PL21's don't function very well (for online flight), and while the GTN mods are nice, they kill immersion.

So then I go to XP10 to fly the Challenger 300 (but it doesn't have navigraph support!)  LOL

So I'm back to this dated gem.  But I've found I rate avionics modelling highest when it comes to making a flightsim purchase.  Because the majority of my flight is online I like the latest navdata where possible.  After that flight modelling is important, and this jet hand flies beautifully!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Wow, I owned the V.1 of this years ago. Great to see it still holds its own in the systems and flight dynamic areas. Maybe I need to revisit!