Sign in to follow this  
Gazzareth

Citation X Upgraded

Is the download link in that forum post?

I must be getting old, but I can't see a download link

thanks

No sir, our main site, Corporate Aviation Catalogs contain Red Downloads links to CX 2.0.... :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

i do wonder if there is an issue with AS2016 instead of ASN

Andy we wonder the same thing.

Our tests so far, with both ASN SP5 and AS2016 in P3D, seem to display a bit differently and AS2016 loaded in a much slower manner so the jury is still in session.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The more I read about this bird, the more I want to get it. 

Or is it more worth to wait for XLS?

XLS+ isn't completed yet so use your best judgment.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

one other question i'm not sure about is that it seemed like using the cruise detent got me a speed in the .87 to .89 mach range on both flights. i thought switching the mode from FULL PERF to pilot would let me set a slower cruise like .85 or .82 but it seems like the cruise detent wasn't really following those numbers plugged in the FMC... in a quick look i couldn't find anything in the manual specific to that page's settings but i need to dig deeper. i guess i'm not sure if is it normal for a slower cruise to pop the throttle out of the detent? 

FADEC doesn't control speed of the aircraft.  It only controls engine thrust levels, that's it.  There is no autothrottle on this aircraft.  The performance numbers only provide for fuel burn calculations.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

The more I read about this bird, the more I want to get it. 

Or is it more worth to wait for XLS?

Depends on how long you are prepared to wait?

If you want a quality business jet with a glass cockpit then your choices are pretty much limited to the F1 Mustang or the Eaglesoft CX, very different aircraft though. I have both, but dislike the G1000 in the Mustang and prefer the speed of the CX.

Hoping we will see the XLS this year, but won't hold my breath! Better it being right than rushed.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Hoping we will see the XLS this year, but won't hold my breath! Better it being right than rushed.

Ah yes, I was unaware with the project so didn't really know how long it will take. If, as you say, it's not necessarily this year then I guess I can pick up CX anyway.

I will take funcitonality over visuals any day of the week. 

I will take funcitonality over visuals any day of the week.

Be assured that the visuals will accompany the functionality for CX3.0. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Julio.

Aerosoft has never contacted us re: their CX DB and they've never offered team members a copy for testing, so...use at your own risk.

Rumour has it that they duplicated the Navigraph Eaglesoft CX DB but we have no first hand information regarding any of that. :wink:

Ahh, gotcha. I think I am going to get this, especially since their will be a discount for next version. I have been looking for just one go to business jet for P3D.

Eric 

I just purchased and installed it. Keep getting "check dll.xml and modules folder" error. Uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times. Installed as admin. Turned AV off during install. Still get the error.  Registered at the Eaglesoft forums but gotta wait to be approved.Anyone run into this issue?

Richie Walsh

check dll.xml and modules folder

Never heard of that error message before.  Either a module loads or it does not load.  I have not gotten that error.  Do you have fsuipc.dll installed?  It is required for FADEC.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I just purchased and installed it. Keep getting "check dll.xml and modules folder" error. Uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times. Installed as admin. Turned AV off during install. Still get the error.  Registered at the Eaglesoft forums but gotta wait to be approved.Anyone run into this issue?

Yeah I had that, need to check your DLL.XML to ensure that the Hypergauge is set up - just sent you a PM !

G

Never heard of that error message before.  Either a module loads or it does not load.  I have not gotten that error.  Do you have fsuipc.dll installed?  It is required for FADEC.

Not anymore Jim - uses Simconnect now !

G

• Upvote 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron