Sign in to follow this  
alfamike

X-Plane 10.50 is officially released

Hello all,

10.50 was officially released, as the rc3 was declared final who have installed it in the past shouldn't receive the message about the new version.

Our web site: http://ats-simulations.com/

Our MD-82/83 Project Youtube channel: A.T.S. Aircraft Training Solutions

Video development preview created by Thomas Rasmussen: Aircraft Training Solutions (A.T.S.) MD-82 for X-Plane 10 - Preview

Thanks you!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Oh yeah, on Steam too :) at least it says 10.50 now, yep

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Are there any add-ons which do not work after the upgrade to 10.50? I read somewhere that Real Terra Haze doesn't work anymore... Any others? How about the IXEG 737?

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Real terra haze does work but you have to edit a file (There are instructions in the comments for the download). IXEG 737 still works great

Real terra haze does work but you have to edit a file (There are instructions in the comments for the download). IXEG 737 still works great

Thanks, Tony!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Can anyone please tell me the build number for the Steam version ?

I have 1305124

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have 1305124

That's the latest - 10.50

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

I have 1305124

That's the latest - 10.50

I don't think so. I updated to Steam RC2 last week on my laptop - with no active connection over the last few days, my buildID, with 'beta' in the Steam library title, still reads 1305124.

Also, from Ben's blog, posted today:

Steam users – 10.50 should be posted on Steam within a day or so.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I updated my Steam version of X-Plane 10 this morning and ran it. The version shows as 10.50 and the Steam build number shows (in the Steam overlay) as 1305124

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

I updated my Steam version of X-Plane 10 this morning and ran it. The version shows as 10.50 and the Steam build number shows (in the Steam overlay) as 1305124

Huh. Well, I can definitely say that I updated 10.45 to RC2 (or whatever was current beta on Steam as of last Friday) and haven't updated it since (I have set to update on launch since I usually use my laptop teathered), my title in Steam still says reads 'beta', and my build number is also 1305124. No idea what to make from that!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I'm having a show stopper issue with 10.50 on steam ... if I select a menu item then try to select a sub menu item the menu closes immediately so I can't select anything at all, can't even exit ... had to Ctrl + Alt + Del to get taskmgr up so I could force a shutdown.

I see another user has reported the issue on Steam forum also ... bummer, kinda dead in the water with XP 10.50 ... fortunately I don't have an agenda so I'm not going to blame all the Beta testers.  But seriously, any suggestions welcome as I really can't do anything with XP right now.

Cheers, Rob.

I'm having a show stopper issue with 10.50 on steam ... if I select a menu item then try to select a sub menu item the menu closes immediately so I can't select anything at all, can't even exit ... had to Ctrl + Alt + Del to get taskmgr up so I could force a shutdown.

I see another user has reported the issue on Steam forum also ... bummer, kinda dead in the water with XP 10.50 ... fortunately I don't have an agenda so I'm not going to blame all the Beta testers.  But seriously, any suggestions welcome as I really can't do anything with XP right now.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob, I was stumped by this, but I've stumbled onto something that works for me: make sure That X-Plane is in windowed mode and that the X-Plane window is maximized. If it's not, I experience just what you are.

Hope this helps.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png