Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

Repaint request

I was hoping that somebody could paint some liveries for the Do228? Interestingly, it seemed to have been used as a commuter airliner in the 80s and 90s before being relegated to less mainstream roles nowadays. I'd love to see Northwest Airlink (both red and grey/white) and Midway Connect liveries. Not many images are available through google but each livery has many pictures on airliners.net. Thanks in advance!

AF-01529.jpg

186337_800.jpg

12501495254_687a947c7c_b.jpg

• Upvote 2

The Do-228 is quite popular in Nepal, where she flies routes between Kathmandu and Lukla etc. One of the following liveries would be fantastic:

GorkhaAirlines.jpg

SitaAir2.jpg

TaraAir.jpg

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Yeah of course also Summit Air!

And Lufttransport! :D

So we have something more, and a updated repaint of the Dutch Coast Guard, registration PH-CGN and PH-CGO

BigHorn Would be great,

Can be operated anywhere as the are a charter company involved in all sorts, N226MC / N263MC are the Do228.

Hello,

Any Nepalese markings but mainly of AGNI AIR (see JetPhotos.net for more pictures)  :

Thanks in advance

74545_1240129292.jpg

Pierre

Hi All. Used to do aircraft paints way back when.......tried the new 228 template and sorry to say......it's a real dog. 3 different fuselage points to line up makes it hard :-(  Don't think I'll be releasing this one anytime soon.

dXVwpjx.jpg

Tony

• Upvote 1

I do have exactly the same problem..

Trying to make a Summit Air repaint, and those light blue/dark blue lines, to get them in line kills me, the basics are done, like registration and other stickers are done..

IF you find out a easy way to do it, please let me know! 

B4n8Ox2.jpg

This is how it went for me..not further than that..

Hi All. Used to do aircraft paints way back when.......tried the new 228 template and sorry to say......it's a real dog. 3 different fuselage points to line up makes it hard :-(  Don't think I'll be releasing this one anytime soon.

dXVwpjx.jpg

Tony

Hey Tony

really really great work looks great atm! i cant wait thanks you so much!!!

When do you think you can realease it?

Edited by Oscar Linde Hey

Buy it isn't easy with Carenado's template. The nose, cockpit and fuselage are separate and not straight so even putting words on is nearly impossible !!!

Tony