Sign in to follow this  
wakashi

MediaFire CJ2 GTN Mod

What is the secret to getting the download from MediaFire for the CJ2 GTN + clickspots mod v1.1.  I have tried too many times to count but each time I wind up with a small 1.5 to 1.8 kb download (vs:5.6 mb) that says zip folder is empty (using 7-Zip).  I have signed up for an account, used download managers (flashget), no download manager, anti virus turned off and on, firewall turned off, using Google Chrome and tried MS Edge and each time what I get will not work.  I'm not totally sure it's me but I guess it could be, I just click on the big green bar that says download.  Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wakashi (aka) Roger

IIRC you're on satellite Roger? Try turning off web acceleration in the modem settings, mediafire fails for me every time if I don't turn that off first before I try to download something.

Jim

Yes Sir Jim, you are correct, I am on satellite, but thanks to your suggestion I was able to get the file. I "Thank You" every time I use the late night download trick and now if I can just remember this little trick I will be good for a while.

Much appriciated,

Roger