Sign in to follow this  
ronfmann

YOur help please

I have recently be infected with the Ransom ware virus and have lost all of my log in information and I would like to re install my 737ngx Base Package for FSX (1861-37)  I did pay extra for extended download privileges but I can not find out where to re download the product that I paid for.

Many thanks in advance

Ron Fichtemann

Vancouver B C

I have recently be infected with the Ransom ware virus and have lost all of my log in information and I would like to re install my 737ngx Base Package for FSX (1861-37)  I did pay extra for extended download privileges but I can not find out where to re download the product that I paid for.

Many thanks in advance

Ron Fichtemann

Vancouver B C

Ron, your best bet is to submit a support ticket (go to: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/ to log in or create an account). Also, don't post order details in this forum - do it in the support ticket.

Regards,

I would like to re install my 737ngx Base Package for FSX

To download the current installer. Go to this page - http://www.precisionmanuals.com/. Under Shop select Software, Login using e-mail address and password that were used when NGX was purchased, click on continue, on the next page click on View Previous Orders on the next page find what you purchased and click on More besides the order, from the drop down menu click on Order Details, on the next page click on the Download URL, and on the next page click on Click here to download this file. The full installer will download. Extended downloads have not been used for a couple of years.

yes go to your shop page first, then check your history of orders. I think download links and keys are there. (PMDG)

I did pay extra for extended download privileges but I can not find out where to re download the product that I paid for.

Go to our website. Click "log in" at the top right. Enter your email and password. Click "View Previous Orders," find your order, and download it from that order page.

(Pretty much the same as what Michael said earlier, but he added a couple extra steps.)

Kyle Rodgers