Sign in to follow this  
rrwhaley

PMDGOptions.dll

Hi All

I just started getting "PMDGOptionsDynamicLink Libray" when starting FSX :-) If click yes, FSX will not load up, it returns to desktop. If I click No, it loads gives me the opening screen, which set up my flight, start my preflight then it stop.

I have deleted my FSX.cfg file, so it can rebuild it. Doing this has not corrented the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreactaed!

AlI have AC are payware, (PMDG, CS, 195/175, etc) Use REX.

Ronny Whaley

Any help would be greatly appreactaed!

What operating system are you using?

Kyle Rodgers

WIN 10

Our legacy products that use the PMDGOptions.dll were not designed for Win 10, and Win 10 (and occasionally newer hardware) seems to cause this issue. The only thing I might be able to offer is to remove the legacy product and be sure that the entry from the dll.xml is removed.

Kyle Rodgers

Started a  flight using the PMDG 747, and I guess it uses it. It give me can't find PMDGoptions.dll. Going to try reinstalling the 747s