Sign in to follow this  
jimh

FSND Citation X?

Hi,

Anyone use the FSND Citation X?

I installed this aircraft as I use the FSND MD83.  I only fly VC and can't find any way to adjust course or heading in the Citation VC, although it has a 2D panel with adjustments there.

If anyone who has flown the Citation can help I'd be grateful.

I've heard numerous problems with payware Citations.  If anyone can recommend one I'd appreciate that too.

Cheers, Jim

Asus Rog Maximus VIII Hero, i9-10900k 4.8GHZ, Corsair H100 cooler, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2666, RTX3090 20GB, Win10 HP 64-bit, 3 Monitors "19-22-19", Vive Pro 2 Headset.

Hi,

Anyone use the FSND Citation X?

I installed this aircraft as I use the FSND MD83.  I only fly VC and can't find any way to adjust course or heading in the Citation VC, although it has a 2D panel with adjustments there.

If anyone who has flown the Citation can help I'd be grateful.

I've heard numerous problems with payware Citations.  If anyone can recommend one I'd appreciate that too.

Cheers, Jim

In the CX the adjustment for heading, alt & course is behind the throttles - not the best place for it if you're flying in FSX !!!

I would recommend the Eaglesoft one - IMHO it is the best business jet out there at the moment, and since they use the Flight1 wrapper you can always return it if you don't like it. It is older so the graphics are not up to the latest standards, but the systems are top notch.

Regards,

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Also in the VC of the Citation X, just above the standby altimeter, is an ICON, the middle one, which will popup the 2D cockpit autopilot.  It was because Alrot used 2 different autopilots.  I was unsuccessful at doing an overlay of the 737-400s autopilot in the VC.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Thanks very much, Guys.

I'd noticed the simicons but didn't investigate them.............Silly me!

I'll have a look at Eaglesoft.  I remember vaguely now I may have bought a CJ1 from them years ago.

The FSND Ultra Citation X is a better looking product than some payware aircraft I've purchased.

Jim

Asus Rog Maximus VIII Hero, i9-10900k 4.8GHZ, Corsair H100 cooler, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2666, RTX3090 20GB, Win10 HP 64-bit, 3 Monitors "19-22-19", Vive Pro 2 Headset.