Sign in to follow this  
Mickeyj

LINDA Module for the Dornier

Hi folks,

i wrote a small LINDA module for the Do 228. It buged me that everytime i load the Do i had to reconfigure the eöectric and the light switches. The module is intended to be used with the Thrustmaster Warthog throttle quadrant.

The electrics will be operated via the EAC Arm/Off switch. The instrument night lighting will be operated via the RDR/ALTM switch. External lights will be operated via the Path switch.

Note: All functions must be assigned via LINDA to their respctive switches. Below you find a dropbox link to the module. Feel free to try it feedback is always welcome. Latest version of LINDA will be found here http://www.avsim.com/topic/456174-new-linda-283-released-4-jul-2016/

v 1.0 Module features

ELECTRICS
- Function to operate generators, batteries, master, inverter switches

LIGHTS
- Function to operate the instrument night lighting
- Function to operate the external lighting in sequence anticollision light+nav lights and strobe lights+landing lights

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9j3k4igvf7rlndr/Linda%20Module%20Carenado%20DO228_100.rar?dl=0

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Simply yes. As long as you have some buttons or switches left. In the case of this module you need 4 buttons or switches. It would also be possible to make it for more buttons or even only one.

Greetz

MJ

youtubefooter.jpg

Thank you MJ

Dave

You´re welcome  :smile:

If you tried it would you give me some feedback?

Greetz

MJ

youtubefooter.jpg

Hello,

I know this post is a couple years old, but I was wondering if anyone has downloaded the lua file. I tried clicking on the Dropbox link, but it is no longer active. 

Cheers,

colin