Sign in to follow this  
ayousry

Why do xplane payware addons Keeps dissapointing me

I've not used it myself, but remember it's a new platform for them and this addon was a test bed for them

But... that's exactly was GoranM's point that I agreed with providing this example... Although one could wonder what did they do during these 5 years they were developing it ;)

So basically it's a bit of fun (or dare I say, a game) and not a serious tool you use for simulation, which is a very different thing

So basically it's a bit of fun (or dare I say, a game) and not a serious tool you use for simulation, which is a very different thing

I dont know from where did u get that ! Read my other post

Looks like this thread is going downhill fast (I've had to hide a few posts). Let's all move on, everyone has made their point. 

Thanks guys for the backup , these kind of people i usually dont even bother to answer them back

I mean, opinion is one thing. "I don't like Jar 330" is a valid opinion. Making a bunch of inflammatory statements that are factually untrue is, sadly, not an opinion.

In what way is 330 full of bugs?

In what way the flight model is "very bad"?

Textures are very bad too? Compared to what?

Not worth using even if it would be freeware? 

At this stage, it's less bugged than 767... Maybe it's just user error? Are you sure you are using it correctly? Maybe give us a solid examples instead of generic statements without any substance? 

While I respect your "opinion", it's hard to treat such posts seriously. 

(As for Tony, I think we're still kind of on topic, and I try to have nothing else but a productive discussion. Not trying to start a flame war). 

Sure, calling someone a troll and then saying you "respect" their opinion sounds ironic to me.

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU