Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Here is the Bizjet List for P3D

I really would love to see a Falcon 50 done with high quality graphics and deep systems.  It's got older equipment so it couldn't be terribly difficult to do!

The Falcon 50 does have older systems, however the 50EX had a Proline4 cockpit with 2 FMS's, optional third.  In fact it was almost a dead ringer for a Falcon 2000 classic cockpit, with an extra engine.  And it was in production up until 2006-2007 I believe.  That's the one I'd want to see in P3D3!

You just made my day! Hopefully their textures are getting better - not much better than ES 's old products at the moment

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Anyone got some good, detailed review/first look at XtremePrototypes GLJ Model 25? It looks interesting from what I could gather. 

I was thinking about getting it, but decided not to after reading the reviews on Simmarket. They were not that great.

The Ciation is NOT 'quite nice'. It is awesome. Get it, learn it fly it - you will not regret

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Anyone got some good, detailed review/first look at XtremePrototypes GLJ Model 25? It looks interesting from what I could gather. 

Ryan made a very good one here

http://www.avsim.com/topic/493648-xtremeprototypes-classic-glj-25-se-review/page-1?hl=+xtreme%20+prototypes

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

The Ciation is NOT 'quite nice'. It is awesome. Get it, learn it fly it - you will not regret

That is pretty hefty praise..., still a little skeptic. I'm not much on eye candy but systems modelling is very important.

I have a couple hundred hours with the PMDG B736 with a BBJ livery... it's possible to push it 3500 nm if your "cabin" is truly business with maybe 24 pax... lots of fun to fly too.

Dan Downs KCRP

That is pretty hefty praise..., still a little skeptic. I'm not much on eye candy but systems modelling is very important.

I'm with Dean on that one, systems are top notch tbh. Certainly there is no other business jet near it for that. More fun to fly than a 737 as well...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Went ahead and bought it. However it made Windows Defender go absolutely mental... anyone else had this experience?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Went ahead and bought it. However it made Windows Defender go absolutely mental... anyone else had this experience?

It's a known issue with the Flight1 wrapper. Need to disable Defender whilst installing and then re-enable afterwards. Not just the CX that is affected by that one.....

G

If you read the forums (which you may not have accessed yet) they recommend switching off WD and all antivirus while downloading and installing.

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

I have a couple hundred hours with the PMDG B736 with a BBJ livery... it's possible to push it 3500 nm if your "cabin" is truly business with maybe 24 pax... lots of fun to fly too.

Then the C750 is for you. You wont get pmdg level of failures but you also dont pay the piper.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Well guys, desperate for a nice bizjet I purchased the Citation X (a famous movie director flies his own C750) but on first look of the cockpit I'm regretting my purchase. The quality of this "virtual cockpit" is on par with a default FS2002 aircraft. My regrets.

Dan Downs KCRP

Well guys, desperate for a nice bizjet I purchased the Citation X (a famous movie director flies his own C750) but on first look of the cockpit I'm regretting my purchase. The quality of this "virtual cockpit" is on par with a default FS2002 aircraft. My regrets.

Your version of FS2002 is very different to the one I had. Bear in mind it was released in 2009, so it isn't going to be 2016 quality. Systems wise though it is the best business jet on the market, but if you don't like the looks there is always Carenado!

You really should try flying it though...

G

This mirrors all of the reviews I have seen and why I did not purchase it myself. There seems to be a lack of quality bizjets for P3D.