Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Looking for a Good C172 or C182

I just purchased the Saitek Multi Panel and Switch Panel and really like them.  My problem is that they don't play nice with the A2A aircraft, which I also love.  I don't want to install the 3rd party software that brings the panels and A2A together.  Please suggest a good quality C172 or 182 to use instead of the A2A aircraft.

Thanks a lot,

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I don't think there are better Cessna's then the ones on A2A.
Besides that, there is no guarantee other 3rd party Cessna's would work with the Saitek panels too (out of the box).

Carenado has a few Cessna's. Graphics wise the very best, but systems & flight model wise not nearly as good as A2A.

Why not investing some time in LUA to get your panels working?

• Upvote 1

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

If you move away from the A2A 172 or 182, you are taking a giant step down. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Flight 1 has a 182.  Don't know if it's been converted to P3d yet, though.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Why don't you want to install the 3rd party software to bring the 2 together..???.....after all, that's what it's there for...

Try LINDA...

Dave

Thanks guys.  What is Linda and is it safe and where do you get it?

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I use SPAD.neXt

https://www.fsgs.com/forum/page/55157

Has a bit of a learning curve but a host of functions (including LVAR support for A2A).

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Agree with Michael,

SPAD.neXt is your solution. There are C172 / C182 profiles yet published.

Kind regards,

Jorge.

Va pensiero sull'ali dorate...

Linda already has modules for the 172R, Cherokee, Commanche and 182...

They are excellent...

Just press your button and assign it to a A2A function...

Dave

The best with A2A is the spad.next that makes my 6 FIPs work perfectly the Saitek proflight , radio and the one for autopilot . I also use FSUIPC for the saitek quadrant and saitek yoke and saitek wheel

I tried other plans but the A2A is the best let me know if u need any more help

Cheers