Sign in to follow this  

...and I like it too. Simply beautiful shots José.

Nice shots!

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Now it seems to be running well.

Just for info, if I do not comment the said lines would it mess something up ? I don't have SMP and I am using some other clouds.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Now it seems to be running well.

Just for info, if I do not comment the said lines would it mess something up ? I don't have SMP and I am using some other clouds.

It only works as described, and there's no way to have other clouds than from SMP + RWC, sorry.

-

It only works as described, and there's no way to have other clouds than from SMP + RWC, sorry.

thanks for the reply. But even without the clouds it was good. looked stable.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Hey, I'd really like to try this. I've installed it as stated in the corrected manual. I have SMP, RWC, NOAA and ventura installed.

Noaa is showing in the xplane menu and appears to be working. But when i load my plane I'm fogged in and cant see any further than about ten meters ahead. The metar is EGKK VRB02KT CAVOK 24/18 q1008

I'm stumped. I edited the line with the wrong " marks in and everything looks fine but I'm still fogged in.

Any pointers?

Just had a look in the dev console and it says ventura sky is working but noaa plugin communication failed.

Go to Special > Show Dev Console. I bet it says communication with NOAA has failed. That can only mean that you made a mistake when editing the file, I am afraid.

Don't worry, the next NOAA version will have automatic support for Ventura Sky.

Noaa is showing in the xplane menu and appears to be working. But when i load my plane I'm fogged in and cant see any further than about ten meters ahead. The metar is EGKK VRB02KT CAVOK 24/18 q1008

-

Go to Special > Show Dev Console. I bet it says communication with NOAA has failed. That can only mean that you made a mistake when editing the file, I am afraid.

Don't worry, the next NOAA version will have automatic support for Ventura Sky.

I've fixed it, I realised NOAA wasnt enabled in the menu. I had previously disabled it during some testing.  :fool: oops its working now thanks! :)

Would it also work with FSRGW in a later version? That sounds really nice!

I haven't used FSRGW, and I don't know how it works. But I wouldn't rule it out.

• Upvote 2

-

Would be greate because a lot are using it. Its the best weatherprogram there. Of course the NOAA Plugin is also really good. :)

Nice shots!

THANK YOU for a wonderful addition to XP. This feature was badly needed in XP.

BTW, I have FSGRW, but I like even more the results I'm seeing from NOAA.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I just installed and tested the new NOAA plug-in version Joan coded today, and it will automatically work with Ventura Sky, nothing needs to be configured or edited. It will be out in a couple of days, and so will be Ventura Sky Beta 4 to go along with it.

Please keep using Beta 3 to see if you run into any issues.

-

THANK YOU for a wonderful addition to XP. This feature was badly needed in XP.

BTW, I have FSGRW, but I like even more the results I'm seeing from NOAA.

I just recently got Noaa plugin just for Ventura sky. I was pleasantly surprised that I like it more than FSGRW. I think the presentation of the clouds and layers seem more natural to me with it. 

Ventura beta 3 is working great for me too. 

Guest jlindbe

Just took my first full light with beta 3 installed.  All I can say is wow.  Best sky rendering to date for XPX.