Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

Meet PMDG and Rob Randazzo live at Flight Angels - Win the 747 QOTSII

What if I miss Mr. Randazzo's presentation, will there be a recording uploaded on youtube?

Please, pretty please, yes.  

• Upvote 1

Wow, this is huge!   it will be around 02:00 in the morning for me but I will do my best to stay up and support!   Fantastic work ladies an gents - why is the weekend still two days away lol???

Kind regards

Werner

What if I miss Mr. Randazzo's presentation, will there be a recording uploaded on youtube?

yes everything is being recorded, and we will be creating a professionally edited highlights package, available for small donation after the event from the website. Rob, will of course be part of those highlights :) We have a video production company waiting in the wings to sift through everything and produce a fabulous video for everyone.

• Upvote 2

- Jane Whittaker

Congratulations and success for humanitarian empreeendimento. Life with dignity and justice. Good thing there is human capacity to embrace this beautiful cause.
Angel this girl Rosie Davies, and all who are in this cause deserve our support. Here we have in the country a similar project called "child hope"
Success

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

YouTube allow you to re-wind a stream and start from any point previous, as well as the channel can upload it after the stream is done - David Lee

• Upvote 1

i wish the best for this weekend

But what should i do to be part of "win" it ? I see you also mention something about "bidding" ?

Michael Moe :smile:  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

i wish the best for this weekend

But what should i do to be part of "win" it ? I see you also mention something about "bidding" ?

Michael Moe :smile:  :wink:

hey Michael, there are three ways you can get software over the weekend. I will say right here and now that there are over 2000, yes 2000 sim products on offer! Thank you so much to the whole flight sim industry!

1) You can bid on a product of your choice - we have ALL the major flight sim companies donated products to us - no exaggeration! We will be doing many by auction, where you bid for what you want. You can walk away with huge bargains and all the money goes to the kids charities!

2) You can end up getting some top flight sim software for free - yes, seriously, the big top name new release products - we have been offered some as FREE giveaways, which we will give away at random to people at the event to anyone who expresses an interest in winning that prize. That will happen every hour or even more frequently. If you don't get the prize you want, it will come around again! Basically if you want what is on offer at that time just put your name in the list and you could win it - there and then!

3) The amazing people at Aerosoft are also running a HUGE MAJOR (did I say big?) sale at their website over the weekend. The proceeds from that sale all will go in to the pot for the kids charities we are supporting too! We are supporting SeriousFun and OverTheWall, providing support for terminally ill, sick children and their families around the world. We are also supporting the wonderful Vision of Flight charity, which helps underprivileged kids to get involved an aviation career including flying lessons for them!

Aerosoft will be selling a huge amount of stuff at massive discount, including the F-16 as flown by our guest Colonel Doug Champagne, airport sceneries and just huge amounts of products! All of which goes to the cause!

Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1

- Jane Whittaker

It will be 0400 for me and I have to be at work at 0600 so I am going to miss this one. Bummer....

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

It will be 0400 for me and I have to be at work at 0600 so I am going to miss this one. Bummer....

Scott

its a full 24 hour event Scott :)

• Upvote 1

- Jane Whittaker

guys Robert Randazzo will be with us around 3PM eastern time,  thats 8 PM UK, talking live at www.flight-angels.com

- Jane Whittaker

Did I miss this?

Dagnabbit I was interested in the pmdg 747 v2 prize.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Was able to caught the last 20 minutes or so of Rob's talk. Very interesting, and I must say... what a beautiful approach to Nice!

Anyway, congratulations for this event. I wish I could donate more. I wish the best for everyone responsible for this. :smile:

• Upvote 1

I just watched the livestream on YT, it was really interesting, but RSR's internet connection wasn't up to PMDG standards, so to speak.

Dc6 for FSX/P3D shortly in beta and out in 45 to 60 days from what I understood. PMDG giving release dates, what a time to be alive!

The DC6 release in late november makes me hope for a 747 release at Xmas :) I'm looking forward to that.

Cheers,

Fabrizio

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png