Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

Hi WebMaximus,

yes i undesrtand well . But this behaviour i ll fix in january update. With this pack  when user stop playing (pressing stop button twice) , system restore old flight situation (loading an internal  pre saved situation file).

Update will go out max at the end of january (with also other features)

Fabio

Ok, so looking forward to the update :wink:

Richard Åsberg

Hi!

After a lot of free monthly feature updates that add a lot of features like xbox one controller support , more variables supported (added all engine parameters, fuel tank parameters, instruments parameters and more...), better hardware button configuration

http://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-merlo-flightcontrolreplay-professional-edition-fsx-p3d.phtml

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 is on the way! This will be a free update for all customers
FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 Feature Update wil add "PlayAsAI" feature that it will permits play a recorded flight as AI Plane . User can flight in a normal way and he can see and flight near AI plane of his previously recorded flight! Very useful feature!
Meanwhile you use one instance of FlightControlReplay for use "PlayAsAI" feature , you ll can start another instance and record your flight at the same time!
FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 will have also one another important feature ! "Speed rate change" (Slow 2x 4x and fast 2x 4x) !

EXTENDED REVIEW of FCR 3.0(old Build 3.0.1701.31) IN MICROSiM MAGAZINE N.278 MARCH 2017.

FCRPMF.jpg.36e19ebf8c82131870670780dd2de

Last build changelog:

Build 3.0.1703.31:
-Added new XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.
-Added more variables to record and play
·        ALL ENGINES PARAMENTERS  (NEW!) 
·        ALL FUEL TANKERS REALTIME LEVEL (NEW!) 
-Resolved bugs that prevent use Input Hardware for Device Button Shortcuts mapping.
-Resolved bugs in playing PMDG 737 / 747 Flaps, Ailerons and gears .
-Resolved a bug that prevent smoothness Playing Runway landing.

But more details will come near the release of FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5
Stay tuned ! Will be available in next month/s.

Fabio

Looking forward to the update. Smooth is rather important during replay. EZCA 2 compatibel? 

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

7 hours ago, karijno said:

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 Feature Update wil add "PlayAsAI" feature that it will permits play a recorded flight as AI Plane . User can flight in a normal way and he can see and flight near AI plane of his previously recorded flight! Very useful feature!
Meanwhile you use one instance of FlightControlReplay for use "PlayAsAI" feature , you ll can start another instance and record your flight at the same time!

Will you then be able to combine the two flights to show both as AI aircraft in formation?

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

3 hours ago, RedSpinnaker said:

Will you then be able to combine the two flights to show both as AI aircraft in formation?

yes !! 😉 you ll can use two instance of fcr for play as ai these two flight meanwhile you fly with your preferred airplane as user.

4 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Looking forward to the update. Smooth is rather important during replay. EZCA 2 compatibel? 

Thanks Michael Moe 

hi!! For sure it is important! For EZCA 2 i ll make test and i ll update my forum and also here this discussion ! Thank you Michael

Hi!

In May i ll release a video of PlayAI feature !

FlightControlReplay professional v3.5 will go online in June 17! ALL customers that buy/bought v3.0 will have FOR FREE v3.5 version and will be notified from Simmarket!

v3.5 will add these two main features and bring all features update and bugfix that customers had with monthly updates until now.

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 will have also one another important feature ! "Speed rate change" (Slow 2x 4x and fast 2x 4x) !

Hello everyone,

i had a lot of request about compatibility with P3D v4 and DTG .

I have not yet SDK 64 bit in my hand of both products. For P3Dv4 for sure will be an SDK renewed 64 bit and my side i ll support it and THERE WILL BE a P3Dv4 version of FlightControlReplay and FlightControlVideoStreaming tools.

For DTG compatibility i m talking with Partner manager of Dovetail in these days ... i hope i ll have soon very wonderful news to share with you

Fabio

Hello ,

I can announce today that today i build FlightControlReplay v3.5 Beta version that it supports ESP platform, FSX, FSX Steam Edition, P3D v1, P3D v2, P3d v3 and from today P3D v4. 

I m happy give to customers one executable i can support ALL these platform 32 BIT and also last platforms available in the market (P3Dv4) that it is at 64 BIT. 

Apart P3Dv4 support , FlightControlReplay v3.5 will add these two main features 

FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 bring all features update and bugfix that customers had with monthly updates until now.

I want remember to all customers that FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5 will be a free update that will be notified via simmarket email when it will be available.

FlightControlReplay Professional Edition v3.5 is available on Simmarket

Thanks to Users and feedbacks I m proud to annouce new FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5, one of the most complete flight recording software that permits to record and play flight situation and a lot of useful things. This v3.5 version include last version of SimFramework internal engine that adds a lot of useful features after a long job started when I released v3 in late 2016. This new version add also full compatibility with P3D v4

New Flight Control Replay v3.5 is here! New features implemented in this new version are:

-       Lockheed Martin Prepar3d V4 full Compatibility

-      PlayAsAI(Plasy as Traffic) . User can choose and play his preferred Recorded Flight as AITraffic. You have all options available that you already have in standard playing mode,  change simulation rate onthefly or use User Interface Yellow Slider for choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his flight.  You can manage more than one recorded flight as AI Traffic using more than one instance of FCR addon at the same time. NEW with v3.5

-      PlayMode Simulation Rate. User can modify SimulationRate (during the PlayMode) using 4 buttons in main User Interface (2x,4x,Slow and Fast). This permits for example to compose a video or analyze in a better way a flight. NEW with v3.5

-      Multi Instances. Thanks to the system architecture renewed now you can manage more than one instance of FCR at the same time. NEW with v3.5

Flight Control Replay Professional bring a new way to record and play flight situation with a lot of other features like Voice recognition, Hardware button support, Xbox One Controller support , third party aircraft support, trigger support, time slider support and so on

Flight Control Replay others main Features are:

-  Record and Playing a lot of airplane variables:

• Plane Latitude

• Plane Longitude

• Plane Altitude

• Plane Pitch Degrees

• Plane Bank Degrees

• Plane Heading Degrees True

• Flaps

• Gear

• Brake Position

• Engines Throttle Position

• Fuel Tanks Level

• World reference position

• Airspeed

• Ground Altitude on instruments

• Sim On Ground

• Smoke Effects

• Main Exit effects (Opening/Closing)

• INNER Marker, Outer Marker, Middle Marker 

• Radio NAV , COM, TRANSPONDER, OBS, ADF 

• Concorde Visor Nose Handle 

• ENG PROPELLER LEVER POSITION

• ENG MIXTURE LEVER POSITION 

• PROP RPM 

• GENERAL ENG COMBUSTION

• GENERAL ENG Starter 

• GENERAL ENG GENERATOR ACTIVE 

• GENERAL ENG THROTTLE LEVER POSITIONS 

• ENGINE N1 

• ENGINE N2 

• ALL ENGINES RELEVANT PARAMETERS 

• ALL FUEL TANKER REAL TIME LEVEL

-   Export recorded Flight situation for view it in Google Earth 3D and Google Maps 2D.

-   User can choose sample rate for record a flight (6 times per second , 1 time per second, Custom Visual Frame per second, every 4 seconds and Automatic ).

-  Custom Altitude Trigger Value for Start Recording. User can choose at which Altitude (Above or Below) the system can start record flight.

-   Voice Command Recognition for all record and play features of FCR. Now you can speak to software and it records, play, go forward and go backward according with your voice command.

-   Record a flight situation and also your voice during flight.

-   Enable / Disable Voice recognition directly with a button in main User interface.

-   PREPAR3D or Flight simulator X Connection

-   Record a flight info with unlimited length (Aircraft model , position, heading, bank etcetc).

-   XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for        Play / Record / Stop / Pause features. (NEW!)

-   Play / Pause saved Recorded flight in original Flight Situation (if available).

-   Fast forward backward play.

-   Start flight from an entry point of a recorded flight that user can define.

-   Zoom In and Zoom Out flight simulator point of view from FCR client.

-   User can change camera view from FCR client.

-   Stop playback at any position to continue manually with FCR yellow slider.

-   Show time stamp inside Flight simulator during play.

-  User can define an hardware shortcut for start / stop recording, start / stop playing and forward and backward (this is useful if users use full screen FlightSim option)

-  User can choose custom file path where FCR put file with flight recorded (.FCR and all Flight Simulator files attached)

XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, karijno said:

FlightControlReplay Professional Edition v3.5 is available on Simmarket

Thanks to Users and feedbacks I m proud to annouce new FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5, one of the most complete flight recording software that permits to record and play flight situation and a lot of useful things. This v3.5 version include last version of SimFramework internal engine that adds a lot of useful features after a long job started when I released v3 in late 2016. This new version add also full compatibility with P3D v4

New Flight Control Replay v3.5 is here! New features implemented in this new version are:

-       Lockheed Martin Prepar3d V4 full Compatibility

-      PlayAsAI(Plasy as Traffic) . User can choose and play his preferred Recorded Flight as AITraffic. You have all options available that you already have in standard playing mode,  change simulation rate onthefly or use User Interface Yellow Slider for choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his flight.  You can manage more than one recorded flight as AI Traffic using more than one instance of FCR addon at the same time. NEW with v3.5

-      PlayMode Simulation Rate. User can modify SimulationRate (during the PlayMode) using 4 buttons in main User Interface (2x,4x,Slow and Fast). This permits for example to compose a video or analyze in a better way a flight. NEW with v3.5

-      Multi Instances. Thanks to the system architecture renewed now you can manage more than one instance of FCR at the same time. NEW with v3.5

Flight Control Replay Professional bring a new way to record and play flight situation with a lot of other features like Voice recognition, Hardware button support, Xbox One Controller support , third party aircraft support, trigger support, time slider support and so on

Flight Control Replay others main Features are:

-  Record and Playing a lot of airplane variables:

• Plane Latitude

• Plane Longitude

• Plane Altitude

• Plane Pitch Degrees

• Plane Bank Degrees

• Plane Heading Degrees True

• Flaps

• Gear

• Brake Position

• Engines Throttle Position

• Fuel Tanks Level

• World reference position

• Airspeed

• Ground Altitude on instruments

• Sim On Ground

• Smoke Effects

• Main Exit effects (Opening/Closing)

• INNER Marker, Outer Marker, Middle Marker 

• Radio NAV , COM, TRANSPONDER, OBS, ADF 

• Concorde Visor Nose Handle 

• ENG PROPELLER LEVER POSITION

• ENG MIXTURE LEVER POSITION 

• PROP RPM 

• GENERAL ENG COMBUSTION

• GENERAL ENG Starter 

• GENERAL ENG GENERATOR ACTIVE 

• GENERAL ENG THROTTLE LEVER POSITIONS 

• ENGINE N1 

• ENGINE N2 

• ALL ENGINES RELEVANT PARAMETERS 

• ALL FUEL TANKER REAL TIME LEVEL

-   Export recorded Flight situation for view it in Google Earth 3D and Google Maps 2D.

-   User can choose sample rate for record a flight (6 times per second , 1 time per second, Custom Visual Frame per second, every 4 seconds and Automatic ).

-  Custom Altitude Trigger Value for Start Recording. User can choose at which Altitude (Above or Below) the system can start record flight.

-   Voice Command Recognition for all record and play features of FCR. Now you can speak to software and it records, play, go forward and go backward according with your voice command.

-   Record a flight situation and also your voice during flight.

-   Enable / Disable Voice recognition directly with a button in main User interface.

-   PREPAR3D or Flight simulator X Connection

-   Record a flight info with unlimited length (Aircraft model , position, heading, bank etcetc).

-   XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for        Play / Record / Stop / Pause features. (NEW!)

-   Play / Pause saved Recorded flight in original Flight Situation (if available).

-   Fast forward backward play.

-   Start flight from an entry point of a recorded flight that user can define.

-   Zoom In and Zoom Out flight simulator point of view from FCR client.

-   User can change camera view from FCR client.

-   Stop playback at any position to continue manually with FCR yellow slider.

-   Show time stamp inside Flight simulator during play.

-  User can define an hardware shortcut for start / stop recording, start / stop playing and forward and backward (this is useful if users use full screen FlightSim option)

-  User can choose custom file path where FCR put file with flight recorded (.FCR and all Flight Simulator files attached)

XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.

Great,

Chaseplane or EZCA2 compatibel ?

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Yes! I tested EzDok v2 and FlightControlReplay v3.5 it is compatible with . Chaseplane i ll test soon ....

Looks like a great program and one I will opt for once I have P3DV4 installed.

Are spoilers and lights (all external lights at least) recorded parameters?

Thanks.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Hi ! Thank u very much! For spoilers yes of course ... For light unfortunatelly it depends on which airplane you use. In future free update I hope cover at least most used planes. 

thanks fabio

When using the default simulator's replay function, it will not show the airport buildings that use the coatl program (FSDT and Flightbeam).  FSRecorder was unique in that it allowed all those structures to be visible during replays.  Does your product do the same, and have you tested it with the airports of those mentioned?