Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

I purchased FlightControlReplay today from Simmarket, and to be honest I was somewhat disappointed. 

It is a shame the interface is not built into P3D like FSrecorder was for FSX. Another thing I notice was when recording I was losing about 5fps, which is not practical when going into a frame rate intense airport. On the PMDG 737 the control surfaces are recorded but the flaps still do not work. 

There is still a lot of room for improvement with this software, the lost of 5fps alone is a big turn off for me. 

I will have to let FlightControlReply gather some dust until version 4 of it comes out.

Cheers

Marcus H

Hi thank you for your purchase! next week i ll go out SummerUpdate of flightcontrolreplay. It will fix issue with google earth export and it will contains a big performance boost for PlayAsAi feature. I prepared a video that will go online as soon as possible that a user fly and follow a plane prerecorded. It will be a great experience for all. Performance fix for standard replay will be with v4. I ll use the same custom algorithm of PlayAsAi feature of SummerUpdate, but for standard replay i need more time for testing. In future vNext i ll add also options usable from p3d main but i have also a lot of customer that use fcr ui in another screen of the same pc. I must support also actual ui 

thanks for all support!

f

Sounds good with your "SummerUpdate" - though not yet available at SimMarket...

This time I really wish that you would focus on the fundamental functions with errors (playback engine sound, animation issues, etc) instead of wasting our time with all kind of new fancy stuff of less importance.

Earlier you wrote that instead of writing here we could just mail you if we had any issues. And so i did a month ago, but never got any answer whatsoever.   

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

hi simfly, i check in my email your email and tomorrow i ll answer you if i dont previously. If you want resend me i m happy to check.

I m working and trying to do "always better" . I ll release SummerUpdate soon but i need a little more test . Stay tuned release will be soon. For engine sound i ll make my best for make it confortable.  thanks for your support . F

Oh yes! Please do some tests before release!
Thank you.

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Hi Fabio

I'm interested in knowing whether all animations and sound work for PMDG aircraft

Hi Erich ,

i saw your message now ! 😉. Pmdg animation spoilers , flaps already works in v3.5 but for all animations supported by PMDG official sdk will be in v4 this autumn .

ciao f

35 minutes ago, karijno said:

Hi Erich ,

i saw your message now ! 😉. Pmdg animation spoilers , flaps already works in v3.5 but for all animations supported by PMDG official sdk will be in v4 this autumn .

ciao f

great, thanks

erich

Sorry if this is answered already, but I didn't fancy reading all 14 pages;-)

Is it yet possible to record flights, then play them back as AI along side my current flight to practice formations?

Hi Dougal!

yes it is possible and opening more than onw instance of FCR you be able to play as AI plane want ;-)

I m developing a new SummerUpdate FREE for all that it will enhance PlayASAI feature with smooth render of AI plane .

Thanks

F

I got the latest FCR the other day and did a flight in the NGX.  Some observations:

• Performance during the flight was locked at 31.  Playback was around 15 FPS.
  • Flaps were not controlled.
  • Speed bug was not controlled.
  • Pretty sure speedbrake was not controlled.

Those were the most important things.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hello,

I have a few issues.... 

First thanks for creating this software. I was reluctant to switch from FSX to P3D V4 without having something comparable to FSRecorder. I was able to migrate Tom Ruth's A330 to P3D V4 with everything working perfectly. However, after recording a flight, the playback had no working flaps or lights among others. I haven't tested other aircraft but what could be the issue?

Also, will you ever update this to be not a stand alone and have it embedded into the sim like FSRecorder?

More importantly, I desperately want a render feature AND ability to set markers for camera changes during the playback like in FSRecorder V2.17. For many of us who make flightsim videos for you tube, this absolutely essential!

Thanks!

Edited by FSXer
grammar

Hi Gregg!

Thank you for your notes. For force play at fixed fps you can go in the options of fcr and set fps to 30. For flaps and speedbrake i advice to try what pmdg advice. When you record a flight con a pmdg aircraft, dont reload the same situation with the same pmdg airplane (in our case dont load fcr recorded flight). change with a default aircraft or relaunch p3d and  choose a default flight situation and after load a pmdg plane (in our case load fcr recorded flight).

thank you for your support 

f

Hi Mike!

Thank you for your support  i noted your request for create camera view point  custom! In next release in the future i ll add for sure this ! I like this very mich!
For flaps unfortunatelly every plane 3rd party use custom sdk. I support standard flight sim sdk and in v3.5 a couple of animations of pmdg airplane. But in flight control replay v4 will be full support of pmdg sdk . For other aircraft i ll make the same support step by step in the next releases in future!
Thank you very much
F

5 hours ago, karijno said:

Hi Gregg!

Thank you for your notes. For force play at fixed fps you can go in the options of fcr and set fps to 30. For flaps and speedbrake i advice to try what pmdg advice. When you record a flight con a pmdg aircraft, dont reload the same situation with the same pmdg airplane (in our case dont load fcr recorded flight). change with a default aircraft or relaunch p3d and  choose a default flight situation and after load a pmdg plane (in our case load fcr recorded flight).

thank you for your support 

I'll give it a try.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM