Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

14 hours ago, karijno said:

Hi Mike!

Thank you for your support  i noted your request for create camera view point  custom! In next release in the future i ll add for sure this ! I like this very mich!
For flaps unfortunatelly every plane 3rd party use custom sdk. I support standard flight sim sdk and in v3.5 a couple of animations of pmdg airplane. But in flight control replay v4 will be full support of pmdg sdk . For other aircraft i ll make the same support step by step in the next releases in future!
Thank you very much
F

Thank you.

What about a RENDER feature? FSRecorder had this which would render to a WMV format. This alleviated having to use screen capture software. You also are able to choose up to 60 FPS no matter what your PC system is.

For Render feature I ll add for sure in vNext version , I dont know in v4 but for  sure in vNext!! 👍 

Hi ,
for all that doesnt see replay of animations of PMDG, i advice to make these steps tha PMDG recommended between one flight and another (in our case between the flight recorded and a load of replay with the same PMDG airplane).
1. After stop recording PMDG  session, I quit P3D4
2. start P3D4 and choose default flight and wait till this is fully loaded.
3. Then on top of that load the saved flight from FCR and the correct PMDG replay will show up
These steps grant to make ALL PMDG ANIMATIONS WORKING.
thanks

9 hours ago, karijno said:

Hi ,
for all that doesnt see replay of animations of PMDG, i advice to make these steps tha PMDG recommended between one flight and another (in our case between the flight recorded and a load of replay with the same PMDG airplane).
1. After stop recording PMDG  session, I quit P3D4
2. start P3D4 and choose default flight and wait till this is fully loaded.
3. Then on top of that load the saved flight from FCR and the correct PMDG replay will show up
These steps grant to make ALL PMDG ANIMATIONS WORKING.
thanks

Hi Fabio

Yesterday i mailed you about the issues I have with PMDG, which you haven't yet answered. However your text above is actually partly taken out from the mail I wrote to you - EXCEPT for the specific issues I described to you in my mail. So here is the full version of my mail:

Hi Fabio

Answers to your questions:
Sample rate used for record/replay= Automatic

1.       After I stop recording my PMDG 777 session, I quit P3D4
2.       I start P3D4 and choose default flight and wait till this is fully loaded.
3.       Then on top of that I load the saved flight from FCR and the correct PMDG 777 replay will show up.

Now from here on there are these 2 alternatives A and B, both with errors on the PMDG 777:

A. I do nothing and just watch the replay which now has started automatically after loading the saved flight.
Result: Sound is correct, but the aircraft animation does not work and the aircraft does not descent and land.

B. After loading the saved flight I now furthermore push the Play back button.
Result: Sound is NOT correct (a horrible screeching motor sound) , but the aircraft animations works fine and the aircraft do descent and land.

Please look into the issues, and let me know of any of your improvements / beta versions

Regards

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

hi! yes i take your 3 points and i copied it into forum for advice all that have this type of issue to SOLVE PMDG ANIMATION ISSUE in that way. As i stated a couple of months ago i already talked about sound that it has jump . This issue it is NOT issue of my FCR absolutely. Flight sim engine manage replay parameters in that way and it try resync sound every frame. After say that , with algorithm change that will be in v4 this issue NOT MY SIDE will be fixed automatically. Tonight i wanted write you with many thanks for your test and explain you "sound things" ☺ . 

I thinked your described steps that follow my advice it will be useful for all . But for avoid issue i ll write a brief note with pmdg advice in my official forum.

Thank you

Sound corruption has never been an issue to FS Recorder for FSX with the PMDG FSX version. So I'm really looking forward to the day you will solve this issue for FCR and bring it up to expected standards considering the money we already have paid you for this app. 

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

2 hours ago, slimfly said:

Sound corruption has never been an issue to FS Recorder for FSX with the PMDG FSX version. So I'm really looking forward to the day you will solve this issue for FCR and bring it up to expected standards considering the money we already have paid you for this app. 

For me it was an issue. For fsx and p3d it is a problem. the sound doesnt sound good on replay

I only expect an instan replay system with pmdg animation working please!

1 hour ago, sedacajr said:

For me it was an issue. For fsx and p3d it is a problem. the sound doesnt sound good on replay

I'm referring to the legendary FS Recorder only for FSX and FS2004 when everything worked okay! Not this crabby FCR recorder.
However I wouldn't be surprised if this FCR recorder also wont work for FSX! 

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:

9 hours ago, sedacajr said:

Hi ! For PMDG animations working (spoiler, flaps and gears) please refer to my previous answer for make it works. With these advices , animations works. For sound as i wrote i m working on. Stay tuned. 

Hi everone. I'm new to AvSim and so I'm not sure if this is the right place to raise this issue. If anyone can redirect me, please let me know. If necessary I'll copy what follows to a different forum. I can't find a way of starting a new topic.

I've been using FSRecorder for a couple of years to record FSX flights. Suddenly a few months ago I got an error message whenever startng FSX saying "FSX has detected a problem with a third-party software program (add-on)" naming FSRecorder as the culprit. I was asked "Do you want to run this sotware (not recommened)?" On clicking No FSX started up and performed normally. On clicking Yes, I got a messzage saying " FSX has stopped working. A problem stopped the program from working correctly." and I had to close FSX. Has anyone come accross the same thing and found a solution?

Many thanks,

Brian

Personally I've never had any issue with FSRecorder. Sure you got the latest working version? Anyway I would suggest you go to FSRecorders own forum:

http://www.fs-recorder.net/forum/

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:

On 8/22/2017 at 5:44 AM, slimfly said:

On 8/22/2017 at 10:08 AM, slimfly said:

I'm referring to the legendary FS Recorder only for FSX and FS2004 when everything worked okay! Not this crabby FCR recorder.
However I wouldn't be surprised if this FCR recorder also wont work for FSX! 

It is really disappointing to see childish BS like this in these forums. Get a grip Phillip. You paid the equivalent of 3 beers for the program. The only program at the moment that works in P3D4. Sure it might have issues with PMDG aircraft but that is more to do with the unique way in which PMDG code their aircraft. Fabio is on to it so give him a break.

This sort of negativity does little to support the developer in improving the product and in fact it does quite the opposite. We have all seen what the effect of trolls like you have had on other developers in the past.
So settle down, be polite or move to some other forum and annoy them.

• Upvote 1

Cheers

Steve Hall

2 hours ago, cowpatz said:

It is really disappointing to see childish BS like this in these forums. Get a grip Phillip. You paid the equivalent of 3 beers for the program. The only program at the moment that works in P3D4. Sure it might have issues with PMDG aircraft but that is more to do with the unique way in which PMDG code their aircraft. Fabio is on to it so give him a break.

This sort of negativity does little to support the developer in improving the product and in fact it does quite the opposite. We have all seen what the effect of trolls like you have had on other developers in the past.
So settle down, be polite or move to some other forum and annoy them.

+1

Sergio Naiberg

Hi Fabio

When do you think your V4 will be ready?

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:

I just want to say I'm glad he keeps working on it.  He's shown patience and keeps updating his product. 

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM