Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

Hi!

Flight Control Replay v3.5 SummerUpdate OUT NOW ! ( FREE for all customers) and introduce:

- New optimized algorithm for PlayASAI feature and standard Replay that increase performance.

- Bugfixes (Google Earth KML altitude missing , etctetc).

After that release , my focus will be on FlightControlReplay v4 (expected in Autumn 2017).

Thanks for patience

F

10 minutes ago, karijno said:

Hi!

Flight Control Replay v3.5 SummerUpdate OUT NOW ! ( FREE for all customers) and introduce:

- New optimized algorithm for PlayASAI feature and standard Replay that increase performance.

- Bugfixes (Google Earth KML altitude missing , etctetc).

After that release , my focus will be on FlightControlReplay v4 (expected in Autumn 2017).

Thanks for patience

F

Great news.  Does it fully record all PMDG animations now?

Thanks Erich!!!! No PMDG vars for animations official support will be in v4 ;-) in autumn

• Upvote 1

Can't wait for version 4! Thanks!

Have you considered a render feature and cameras? Also, I may speak for all of us, could you maybe have the program install directly into the sim itself? Having an external recorder is very difficult to navigate back and forth between it and the sim. I would love to see all of the same functionality as FSRecorder V2.17!

Regards

8 minutes ago, FSXer said:

Have you considered a render feature and cameras? Also, I may speak for all of us, could you maybe have the program install directly into the sim itself? Having an external recorder is very difficult to navigate back and forth between it and the sim. I would love to see all of the same functionality as FSRecorder V2.17!

Regards

+1

9 hours ago, karijno said:

Thanks Erich!!!! No PMDG vars for animations official support will be in v4 ;-) in autumn

Well, indeed looking forward to autumn, as with this update, PMDG conditions has become even worse! Sorry to say... :ohmy:

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

12 hours ago, FSXer said:

Regards

Hi FSXer!

yes i considered a render features and adding custom camera, not in v4 because i m already features blocked (alpha stage) but i ll added in my backlog for vNext ;-)! These are very useful and it will a milestone for future version like for example Instant Replay. I want also integrate commands (the most) in FlightSim UI but not only because i ll analyze it in next months a couple of hardware integration task (do you know Microsoft Hololens / Microsoft Mixed Reality :-) ) ... we ll see ...

FCR will grow up with a lot of features in next years ... i m thrilled to see the future !

20 hours ago, karijno said:

yes i considered a render features and adding custom camera, not in v4 because i m already features blocked (alpha stage) but i ll added in my backlog for vNext ;-)! These are very useful and it will a milestone for future version like for example Instant Replay.

FCR is a phenomenal tool! For version vNext, would there be the possibility of an import/export feature for all the recorded variables in a flight? Perhaps export to a csv file, allow for editing, then import the csv back into your native format?

• Upvote 1

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:32 PM, sedacajr said:

Will be v4 free for actual customers?

Hi !

Yes FREE for all customers ;-)

F

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:35 AM, RedSpinnaker said:

FCR is a phenomenal tool! For version vNext, would there be the possibility of an import/export feature for all the recorded variables in a flight? Perhaps export to a csv file, allow for editing, then import the csv back into your native format?

Thank you very much RedSpinnaker!!!

Yes i m scheduled import/export feature for all the recorded variables into CSV and back to the FCR (for Garmin 1000 series for example).

F

Hello,

i m preparing release of FlightControlReplay October update that introduce PERFORMANCE fixes in PREPAR3D v4.1!

REAL TIME SMOOTH MOVEMENT using Recorded Flight and PlayASAI feature! You ll can fly in Formation with prerecorded flight with smoothness and you ll can see your Recorded Flight  using ALL CameraViews you want!!

In Prepar3d v4.1 you ll can record , play and choose every camera view(Spot, locked spot, tower view, VC ...)  without jitter issue !

Only in P3D v4.1 because finally Lockheed fixed a bug that it was introduced since FSX and i was able to use full potential of SDK.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, karijno said:

Hello,

i m preparing release of FlightControlReplay October update that FIX  jitter during REPLAY and during PLAYASAI in PREPAR3D v4.1!

In Prepar3d v4.1 you ll can record , play and choose every camera view(Spot, locked spot, tower view, VC ...)  without jitter issue !

Only in P3D v4.1 because finally Lockheed fixed a bug that it was introduced since FSX and i was able to use full potential of SDK.

Will it record all PMDG aircraft animations smoothly?