Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

Animations of PMDG will be in v4 main release (FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS) that will go out this Autumn !

This October Update will increase performance in P3D v4.1 , for example when you ll flying in formation using PlayAsAI feature or see your recorded flight from all camera views ;-)

For FlightControlReplay v4 i ll also have other little surprise but i ll talk about only when i ll near the release

• Upvote 1

Hello,

i m proud to announce the release of FlightControlReplay v3.5 October 17 Update. 

REAL TIME SMOOTH MOVEMENT using Recorded Flight and PlayASAI feature! 

Complete changelog:

Build 3.5.1710.11:
- New optimized algorithm for PlayASAI feature and standard Replay that increase performance in P3D v4.1.
- Bugfix in Options management. Now you can define not all Device Shortcuts but only shortcut you really need. Now you can also choose "No Device" option if you dont use Device Shortcut mapping feaature.

thanks a lot karijno i have try looks good....if i can ask, when FRC support FSFX immersion? i don't see immersion effect while take off and approach,with fog or rain weather, FSRecorder before can play that animation on P3D v3.2.

thanks

One question.

Can you play full screen with FCR?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Hi !

yeas can you play p3d and fsx in full screen. You can start record, play , pause, forward and backward directly mapping buttons in your preferred device(keyboard, joy, xbox controller etcetc SOON also in Surface Dial) or via voice recognition .

28 minutes ago, karijno said:

Hi !

yeas can you play p3d and fsx in full screen. You can start record, play , pause, forward and backward directly mapping buttons in your preferred device(keyboard, joy, xbox controller etcetc SOON also in Surface Dial) or via voice recognition .

I bought it Fabrio, but it needs work... I recorded at 1 second itnerval but when you play back is like slideshow :) not smooth between the seconds..I will try to record in 30fps to see how it will go.

Nice try keep it up

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Hi! 1 second it is few samples if you want smooth you must use or automatic setting in fcr option or set fcr fps custom equal with your simulator frame rate setting 👍...

3 hours ago, karijno said:

Hi! 1 second it is few samples if you want smooth you must use or automatic setting in fcr option or set fcr fps custom equal with your simulator frame rate setting 👍...

I did that Fabio but i had problems in replay.

First i tried to record every 1 second. I saw that the movement it wasn;t smooth and i couldn;t PAUSE! How do i pause for screenshot?

Also then i tried to record ever 20 frames per second bt i could;nt play it again. It was like it was stuck.

It seems that there are a lot of bugs still and i hope you get over them.

Also more important ! If i stop recording i want to be able to continue my flight!! The application returns me at the beginning! This cannot happen as i want to stop recording and continue my flight!!

Also i think it does not save the settings.

Thank you

p.s. I will support you in your efforts but you must make first the product stable and operational and then add new features. my 2cents...

Hi!

i m going to explain you how fcr works. First of all i want say thank you for your support and for all comunity support! 

Fcr option sample 1Second it means that you ll have your flight recorded every 1second and played every 1second. if you choose 4seconds every 4 second and so....

This is very useful for flightschool and customers asked me. If you want smooth play i advice you set Automatic sample rate option in accord with p3d fps limiter.

Example: If you have p3d set to 30 fps and you reach 30 fps (without too much frame jumps) you can set fcr via option dialog to 30 or 40 fps. Please i advice use all other camera views than spotview. But all it is explained well i hope in readme.pdf.

For stopbutton fcr works in this manner:

if you want Play click Play button if you want Pause click Play button as the same way. If you want Stop (like classic vcr ) situation ends and you go at the beginning of recorded situation BUT if you want return to your situation before loaded flight recorded click another time Stop Button and fcr replay file will be unloaded. Also this it is explained in readme doc.

if you have other questions dont hesitate to contact me via email 👍. Thank you for your support !

f

1 minute ago, karijno said:

Hi!

i m going to explain you how fcr works. First of all i want say thank you for your support and for all comunity support! 

Fcr option sample 1Second it means that you ll have your flight recorded every 1second and played every 1second. if you choose 4seconds every 4 second and so....

This is very useful for flightschool and customers asked me. If you want smooth play i advice you set Automatic sample rate option in accord with p3d fps limiter.

Example: If you have p3d set to 30 fps and you reach 30 fps (without too much frame jumps) you can set fcr via option dialog to 30 or 40 fps. Please i advice use all other camera views than spotview. But all it is explained well i hope in readme.pdf.

For stopbutton fcr works in this manner:

if you want Play click Play button if you want Pause click Play button as the same way. If you want Stop (like classic vcr ) situation ends and you go at the beginning of recorded situation BUT if you want return to your situation before loaded flight recorded click another time Stop Button and fcr replay file will be unloaded. Also this it is explained in readme doc.

if you have other questions dont hesitate to contact me via email 👍. Thank you for your support !

f

Thank you fabio! i will use it and let you know.

Also i am not using frame limiter i hope that this is not a problem with the playback. I will test and let you know.

Hi! No problem 👍! My pleasure But i advice to use always frame limiter because p3d system jumps with fps . I advice to see via fps text at which fps your system stabilize and set this limit both in p3d and fcr 👍👍  

On 22/10/2017 at 0:50 AM, earthdog said:

One question.

Can you play full screen with FCR?

yes

Hi all!
I m happy to share that FlightControlReplay v4 it is in alpha stage ! Soon i ll reveal new features included and enhancements ! 
There will be also a new hardware integration im working on it started a couple of months ago! 
Last thing i can share with you this time it is a big support from Microsoft. In 2018 FlightControlReplay will bring all us in a new era :
MIXED REALITY (more to come soon!)
Will be FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!
Stay tuned :-)

• Upvote 1