Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

I m testing a fix .... i hope in next version but i ll write update on that ;-)

On 11/12/2017 at 5:05 AM, karijno said:

Hi all!
I m happy to share that FlightControlReplay v4 it is in alpha stage ! Soon i ll reveal new features included and enhancements ! 
There will be also a new hardware integration im working on it started a couple of months ago! 
Last thing i can share with you this time it is a big support from Microsoft. In 2018 FlightControlReplay will bring all us in a new era :
MIXED REALITY (more to come soon!)
Will be FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!
Stay tuned :-)

Great news! I know I sound repetitive, but can we expect a render feature and/or camera features with timestamp capabilities?

If someone wants basic recording functionality in P3D, I have found the recorder built into it addressed all of the issues associated with the default recorder in MSFS.  However I do not know if there is an upward limit to the data it can record.  I recorded about twenty minutes of a takeoff and climb to the flight levels out of Ft. Collins Colorado and it worked very well.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, this was a lengthy thread to browse.

John

17 hours ago, laser said:

Hello! Your software is compatible with! ChasePlane 

Hi Iaser! I ll test Chaseplane very soon in FlightControlReplay v4 (next new update i ll release in december / January ).

Soon i ll reveal all new features included in FlightControlReplay v4! One i can reveal it is complete external  animation compatibility with PMDG 737 747 777 and lot more ....

On 29/11/2017 at 10:07 PM, Cactus521 said:

If someone wants basic recording functionality in P3D, I have found the recorder built into it addressed all of the issues associated with the default recorder in MSFS.  However I do not know if there is an upward limit to the data it can record.  I recorded about twenty minutes of a takeoff and climb to the flight levels out of Ft. Collins Colorado and it worked very well.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, this was a lengthy thread to browse.

John

You're right. An intelligent straight away user interface and no sounds issues here. But unfortunately it doesn't replay animations, flaps, spoilers, etc. 

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

9 hours ago, slimfly said:

You're right. An intelligent straight away user interface and no sounds issues here. But unfortunately it doesn't replay animations, flaps, spoilers, etc. 

Yes, and there also seems to be an upward limit to the length of the videos, about eight or nine minutes.

hi! 
Beta testing of  FlightControlReplay v4 is started with my beta test team.... This week i ll post here all new features! This NEW VERSION FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY V4 WILL BE FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!  Stay tuned!👍
F

• Like 2

Thanks for letting us know!

Cheers, Morten

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Hi  !

I m very proud to introduce you FlightControlReplay Professional Edition v4. My guess it is release the best experience with my FCR .  i ll announce release date , expected end of May. Now it is in the middle of Beta test.

Soon i ll post also video that it explain new features! 

Below there are major feature implemented in FlightControlReplay Professional Edition v4

New features in FlightControlReplay v4 :

- RE-LIVE INSTANT REPLAY. User while flying, using FlightControlReplay in InstantReplay mode, can go backward for last 2 minutes of his flight and if he want , he can RESUME HIS FLIGHT FROM ANY YELLOW SLIDER POINT simply pushing Stop Button.  

- RENDERING VIDEO (ALPHA). User can start Video Render pushing dedicated command bar button. In that way FlightControlReplay starts video capture of Simulator Main Camera View. At this time this feature is in Alpha stage. Video render creates an AVI file uncompressed in Windows User Pictures folder, named with a TimeStamp of start video rendering. In Options Dialog, User can change FramePerSecond of rendering (15-30) and Quality recording percentage (10-100). FILE AVI IS UNCOMPRESSED (ALPHA) AND CAN BE VERY BIG. This feature can be very useful for video makers used both with "PLAYMODE SIMULATION RATE" feature. 

- PMDG 737 / 747 / 777 enhanced recording and playing. User can record and replay his Flight using PMDG planes with more accuracy.

- InGame Menu. User can use FlightControlReplay v4 main features also using a very useful InGame Menu directly displayed inside Simulators. For

example User can Load a FlightRecorded, Start stop and pause replay, start and stop video rendering, resume his previous flight. 

- InGame Dynamic Text during Replay. User can write Notes at any point in a Replay Flight loaded in FCR using Dynamic Text buttons

that appears below Yellow Slider when User loads Flight Recorded. At this manner User will able to pause Flight Recorded at a custom point into timeline and clicking

DynamicText edit button or delete button User can add , modify or delete notes.  This Notes will be visible in FCR User Interface and also in Simulator playing Replay Flight. Dynamic Text can be customized via FCR Option dialog (Show duration in Seconds, Text Type and  Text Color). 

- PlayAsAI (Alpha Optimization). User can choose and play your preferred Recorded Flight as AI Traffic. You have all options available that

you already have in standard playing mode,  change simulation rate on the fly or use User Interface Yellow Slider for choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his

flight.  You can manage more than one recorded flight as AI Traffic using more than one instance of FCR addon at the same time.

FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION v4 WILL BE FREE FOR ALL

CUSTOMERS OF PREVIOUS VERSION!

Thank you

F

40 minutes ago, karijno said:

PMDG 737 / 747 / 777 enhanced recording and playing. User can record and replay his Flight using PMDG planes with more accuracy.

Hi Fabio

This is good news.  But what does 'replay.....with more accuracy' mean?  Are all PMDG animations smoothly recorded and played back?  

2 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Hi Fabio

This is good news.  But what does 'replay.....with more accuracy' mean?  Are all PMDG animations smoothly recorded and played back?  

Hi Erich!!

All PMDG animations (apart wingflex and lights for now)... 😉

Fabio

Edited by karijno