Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

How about the sound issue? Is this fixed?

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

On 5/6/2018 at 4:17 PM, karijno said:

hi! 
Beta testing of  FlightControlReplay v4 is started with my beta test team.... This week i ll post here all new features! This NEW VERSION FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY V4 WILL BE FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!  Stay tuned!👍
F

I might get it if it turns out to be good via youtube videos.  I miss FSRecorder, I like the record/playback functionality in Xplane11 because you can save your entire flight and replay it from different perspectives, for instance as a passenger or as an aircraft flying along side your aircraft.   So I will have to wait for anecdotal reports on this utility, as a former software QA supervisor I know how betas and user acceptance testing goes in the SDLC.

John

• Like 1

On 5/9/2018 at 11:34 PM, slimfly said:

How about the sound issue? Is this fixed?

By not answering this one, I don't hope that this means that nothing has been done to this most annoying issue of them all! 

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

SO excited for the render function! Up to 30 FPS is a nice start but FSRecorder had up to 60 FPS options with a compressed .WMV format. Any chance of this coming in the future? Also, still desperately would like a time stamp feature included so while rendering, you can assign camera changes throughout the render without having to do this manually (like in FSRecorder).

Thanks again!

Looking forward to the end of MAY!

Topic locked.  Developer Advertising not permitted on AVSIM except to announce a new product (and that should be done through the AVSIM Front Page).  That's it.  If members want support for the new product, you must go to the Developer's website for support.

The following rule in the AVSIM Terms of Service applies:  Commercial Users and Advertising: Commercial users are NOT allowed to advertise within the AVSIM forums or elsewhere within AVSIM without the prior approval of AVSIM Staff. Commercial users are allowed to post information regarding upcoming sales, bargains, etc., but ONLY in the BARGAIN HUNTER'S SHACK Forum or their own forum hosted by AVSIM.

Edited by Jim Young
Added Rule in AVSIM Terms of Service.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Currently in discussions with karijno to set up a support forum here at AVSIM for his FS Recorder Replacement.  Hope to have a forum set up by this weekend.  Once set up, he can beta test and provide support for his product and even advertise.  I will move the applicable discussions in this topic once a new commercial forum is set up.

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10