Sign in to follow this  
olderndirt

350i

Curiosity forces me ask - your competitor "C......." produced a 350i model with, from all reports, working PL21 avionics.  This outfit is not notorious for accomplishment in this area so how much better will yours be than theirs?  FWIW I am a pre-buyer in waiting.

Systems wise the Milviz plane will be much better Carenados proline 21 is very very basic

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Systems wise the Milviz plane will be much better Carenados proline 21 is very very basic

..the remaining question is in which century do they plan to finally release it:-)))). Anouncing another products like Lear 60 and Piaggio Avanti then looks like bad joke....

The "C" company, as well as their sister company, "A", are very good at rapidly releasing beautiful models.  But that beauty is skin deep as systems are either incorrectly modeled or not modeled at all and flight dynamics might be a bit sketchy. 

Other companies, such as MilViz, are very slow at releasing new products, but tend to release products that have very few problems, look really good, and feature systems that work as well as can be managed within the confines of a desktop computer simulator.  These slower companies are also far better with support and fixing any issues that are discovered. 

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I'm following the development of the Milviz 350i, and yes, it takes a long time, but from what I've seen from the alpha versions, so far, and the progression of this aircraft, this has to be a great aircraft when it's finished.

After flying some earlier King Airs from 'C' (C90B and B1900D), and being pretty disappointed by those, I wont think twice and I'll be patiently waiting for Milviz to finish theirs.

And on a side note, Milviz is going to release a steamgauge version of this aircraft as well and I'm looking forward to this one even more then the proline version.

Cheers!

Maarten

Piaggio Avanti then looks like bad joke....

The Avanti uses Proline so it's not such a bad thing.  My thought is that the avionics is what takes the longest...hence, perhaps, why Carenado doesn't do them very deep.  I've just gotten to the point that I forget about them coming out.  They'll come out someday and then I can think about whether or when to get them.  Till then, it's just something good under development. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM