Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew1981

CTD after transatlantic flight.

Guest Hunter23321

Hello whenever I head west bound on a transatlantic flight, usually fly into JFK or EWR from any European city, around the border of Boston ARTCC and Moncton ARTCC, my fs screen turns black and all you hear is the sound. For every aircraft I fly. Maybe its a scenery problem but I have tons of scenery, maybe you can help me narrow it down a bit or give me some solutions. Feel free to instant message me or e-mail. I am a long haul guy so I want to get rid of this problem.

I quite often get this on transatlantic Flights.But it usually presents itself as an out of memory message. Never really found out why it does this as i have 1GB RAM installed. Ive read it can be caused by addon scenery Especially landclass files and also it can be afcad related.Ive also read that installing FS 9.1 patch can help with alot of CTD issues.

Guest Andrew1981

>I quite often get this on transatlantic Flights.But it>usually presents itself as an out of memory message. Never>really found out why it does this as i have 1GB RAM installed.>Ive read it can be caused by addon scenery Especially>landclass files and also it can be afcad related.Ive also read>that installing FS 9.1 patch can help with alot of CTD>issues.If it's caused by a Landclass it you will notice from the fact that the hard disk is always busy ;) Hard not to notice that . To restrict a bit the area you must think of sceneries that cover that area . It can't be a specific airport as from what you said the area seems to be quite wide. I would say maybe mesh , or a scenery around that areas. If you need to recover your last saved position use the autosave module from here http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html