Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with my joystick in FSX (not steam) where my aircrafts VC yoke/joystick is stuck as far right as it will go even thought my joystick is centered. Anyone had the same issue or know how to fix? Please reply to this post the issue is really starting to annoy me and I would love for one of you to be able to fix it!

Thanks,

Corey

Have you tried to calibrate, or recalibrate?

If you have FSUIPC, try using that, instead of Windows calibration.

The calibration, within the sim, can be found in one of the pull down menu's, for the life of me, I've forgotten which one.

:-(

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Also, try checking the calibration in Windows without FSX running - if it's a hardware problem, this will highlight it.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Have you tried to calibrate, or recalibrate?

If you have FSUIPC, try using that, instead of Windows calibration.

The calibration, within the sim, can be found in one of the pull down menu's, for the life of me, I've forgotten which one.

:-(

Tried neither because it is a joystick that doesn't come with calibration software (its a Saitek Cyborg Evo) and don't have full version of FSUIPC. I'll have a look for FSX's own callibration. Thanks

Fixed it!! Awesome, thanks guys for seeing this post and replying to it, the post has like 52 views but only you two replyed so thank you! It was a calibration issue and I managed to fix it inside FSX, under settings conrols then on the calibration page click calibrate and go from there (for anyone else with the same issue looking at this post in the future)

Thanks again,

Corey

Sorry to litter this with my posts but I also had a problem with my joystick throttle where it would be all the way back but the throttle/throttles in FSX would not go below about 30% N1 and that was fixed aswell so thanks heaps :-)

Hi Corey,

Pleasure. You might just consider buying FSUIPC. It is pretty much an essential add-on for trhe sim. It allows far mor settings & decent calibration than the operating system or the sim gives. It's a once-off buy, with free updates. A great feature is to have your mouse wheel act as a trim wheel.

Glad you are sorted out. We often think the worst has happened, instead of looking for the simple things.

Cheers,

Robin

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Hi Corey,

Pleasure. You might just consider buying FSUIPC. It is pretty much an essential add-on for trhe sim. It allows far mor settings & decent calibration than the operating system or the sim gives. It's a once-off buy, with free updates. A great feature is to have your mouse wheel act as a trim wheel.

Glad you are sorted out. We often think the worst has happened, instead of looking for the simple things.

Cheers,

Robin

Robin,

Yeah your right, I would love FSUIPC and if I had the means to buy it I would already have it, it's just I do not own nor have access to a credit card as I'm 15 and at home (mine can't be used online ;( RIP).

Other wise I probably would have had it for months.

Thanks anyway,

Corey