Sign in to follow this  
Vd linden

pmdg 777 activation error

In Windows or on your router?

In Windows and on my router.

I'll post back here when I'm sure of it.

Thanks in advance.

In Windows and on my router.

Thanks in advance.

Also thanks in advance

Thanks to you both for working with me. Try now.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

I don't know how you did it but now it works like a charm! Thank you for your patience and your help Kyle!  :smile:

Thanks to you both for working with me. Try now.

Thank you very much for your help scandinavian13, it works now, the registration is succesfully completed, I'm up in the sky in next minutes.

I don't know how you did it but now it works like a charm! Thank you for your patience and your help Kyle!  :smile:

Thank you very much for your help scandinavian13, it works now, the registration is succesfully completed, I'm up in the sky in next minutes.

Glad to hear it. Thanks to both of you for reporting and the patience while I figured it out.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello Kyle!

I just bought the 777 for my FSX-SE and I have the very same problem of activation as these gents. I followed the instructions you give but for no result, I'm still unable to register the 777. Any alternative suggestion to activate it please?

regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Pat, did you follow the recommendations found the in the readme included in the installer zip container?  Installed the simconnect modules?

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan!

If you're talking of the readme after unzipping the 777, yes , but I see nothing special in the install notes! The 777 is installed in my FSX-SE, I just can't activate it.

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Glad I found this thread as I am having the same problem with pmdg 737ngx. it just happened out of the blue. I have done a full restore from a recent backup. I have uninstalled and re-installed the aircraft but it still wants this activation key and says it cannot access the server.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I have the same problem with the 777 and the 737.

I did not change anything since last tuesday, when i did my last flight, all worked well then and today this activation issue suddenly appears.

I am running p3d v3.3 on win 10.

Best regards,

Tristan Abyss

The only action you can take as users to resolve activation errors is to make sure the simconnect modules found in your FSX-SE folder \SDK\Core Utilities\Simconnect SDK\Legacy Interfaces\ are installed. There are three, install all three.

If this doesn't resolve your problem then go to PMDG Product Support and open a trouble ticket, you may have to create a support account if you have not already done so because support and sales accounts are separate.

Product Support here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

I'm gonna follow your advice as nothing change with the simconnect modules!

Cheers

Patrick Mussotte

Just succeeded few minutes ago to activate the license :wink: !

Best regards

Pat Mussotte

Patrick Mussotte