Sign in to follow this  
king1706

Cessna 180 for prepar3d

I wonder if someone can help me I did a full clean reinstall with peepar3d V 3 upon using the Cessna 180

I bought from A2A simulation everything works perfect except I am unable to find the command for the walk around and preflight I know it's Shift F command but I am unable to find it .I tried all the F,s with no luck do I have to reinstall something or activate something

Thanks

I wonder if someone can help me I did a full clean reinstall with peepar3d V 3 upon using the Cessna 180

I bought from A2A simulation everything works perfect except I am unable to find the command for the walk around and preflight I know it's Shift F command but I am unable to find it .I tried all the F,s with no luck do I have to reinstall something or activate something

Thanks

If you are talking about  the Cessna 182 Skylane, it is shift 8 and in the manual. Also, if you did a clean install of P3D make sure you run the A2A update again, but before you do that delete the Update_P3d folder which is located in LockheedMartin/Prepar3DV3/A2A/Cessna182 folder, otherwise the update will not work. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

So, not "shift F8" but "shift 8"!

You can try shift F8, but it won't work.   :wink:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Thanks I tried shift 8 also I tried shift 8 both are not bringing the pre flight . I had deleted before all the commands from my prepar3d options as I was told they were interfering with my FSUIPC controls so I might have deleted the command shift8 is there is a way of reinstalling that . Do I have to delete the whole cessna and reinstall again or there is a quick fix before doing this step 

I appreciate every one help 

Thanks I tried shift 8 also I tried shift 8 both are not bringing the pre flight . I had deleted before all the commands from my prepar3d options as I was told they were interfering with my FSUIPC controls so I might have deleted the command shift8 is there is a way of reinstalling that . Do I have to delete the whole cessna and reinstall again or there is a quick fix before doing this step 

I appreciate every one help 

shift 2 through shift 8 should each bring up a menu. Are you getting any of them to work? If not , it is pretty easy to uninstall and reinstall an A2A aircraft, just make sure you delete the update folder as I mentioned above, before running the update, after you reinstall it. The other option is to post this on the A2A forum and see what they suggest. 

but before you do that delete the Update_P3d folder which is located in LockheedMartin/Prepar3DV3/A2A/Cessna182 folder, otherwise the update will not work.

I just did a full clean install a few weeks back, including the 182. I ran the update, but didn't delete a folder before doing so. The update was successful. I've never seen anything about deleting a folder. Is this something A2A recommends or is it a workaround?

James McLees

I just did a full clean install a few weeks back, including the 182. I ran the update, but didn't delete a folder before doing so. The update was successful. I've never seen anything about deleting a folder. Is this something A2A recommends or is it a workaround?

If you didn't delete the folder, the odds are that the update did not work correctly. Several threads on the A2A forum regarding this issue. https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=55066

Once I finish work today I will go home and try these options , I do appreciate everyone help 

Cheers 

Thanks to everyone I deleted and reinstall a fresh copy of the Cessna and then ran the updates now I get all the commands back .

I really appreciate all the help and assistance 

Kind Regards