Sign in to follow this  
calypso

NEW! Tupolev Tu-134 is out

Guest ThrottleUp

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! WOW...thank you thank you! :)

Guest AVGAS

Indeed WOW. must be a lucky day today two new soviet birds. Whoohoo-AVGAS-

Guest ThrottleUp

Yea we are being totally spoilt I tell you :)

>Hello.>>Tupolev Tu-134 0.9.4 beta is out. Link to download>http://tu-134.argo-khabarovsk.ru/download....-134-v0.9.4.zip>(12.6 Mb)>>Welcome. Thanks except.Post's like yours make arranging to see all the latest post's every morning an absolute pleasure.Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

>Indeed WOW. must be a lucky day today two new soviet birds.>Whoohoo>>-AVGAS-Very nice, but which is the other one? :-)

John

Guest Airbuster

I was hoping there was an operations manual of some sort. This rendition looks very complex, which I applaud, and some docs would be usefull.Thank youKristofer

Guest ha5mvo

>I was hoping there was an operations manual of some sort.>This rendition looks very complex, which I applaud, and some>docs would be usefull.>>Thank you>>KristoferYou're right,but the whole project is still "raw" . This is only a preliminary alpha so it is still under development, the docs will come later.If you have any questions or issues, why not post them on the dedicated forum?//Michael

Guest ThrottleUp

The TU134 is still in testing. Thye released this to get some feedback from FS9 users. Im sure the finished product will have a manual :)

Great !!! Now we need someone to translate from Russian to English.. I'll try looking at the pics first and figure it out ;)

John Sark

Guest lonelion

Since we have more then 4000 total downloads todate... I thinking about manual for navigation and try to write it on this week.Anyway you can try to use english manuals from An-24 and IL-18 projects. This crafts have very close equpment sets... If you are familiar with this crafts, I can notice that our model of Tu-134 have more real two-button sequence for start ANU+AP mode (you need to press ANU+AP on commander's panel after you press SAU bitton on navigator's panel)And have second - autonomous mode for NAS-1, where it getting data not from DISS, but from Wind-controller where navigator entering deduced parameters of wind. This mode present for case of DISS failure.Also it's hasn't hi-res counters for S and V distance... since real thing hasn't... and we think that it's enough tooltip above complex S and V indicator. For start and select mode of NAS-1 use two switches on right top of navigator's panel, leftmost starting S&V counters, rightmost selects mode: up - working from DISS data, middle - test (DISS will show preset airspeed and angle of drift), down - autonomous calcuation by means of wind-controller data and TAS). Don't forgot to power-up KS-8 NAS-1 and DISS on overhead panel ;)In other aspects it's very close... Course system KS-8 is very close to KS-6 and have unnoticeable differences... RSBN too the same...And don't hesitate to ask questions in english on project's support forum:http://www.protu-154.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21