Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

ProATC/X BETA V1.8.0.3 Released

Finally released to the BETA team, hopefully this should be a quick turn around and then out for general release.

There has be a lot done to ALL phases of flight, with tweaks, re-works etc.

The following screen have been changed:

Options > In-Flight:  the loading of flight plans has been removed. it was to confusing.

There is a new option: DATA > AIRPORTS > IMPORT AIRPORT.  this allows airports not defined by AIRAC data to be imported into the database wink.gif

The options on the screen when you 'fly now' has also changed. Hopefully it is very easy to understand the options.  if you tick the correct ones then once you have received clearance the flight plan will be auto loaded into the SIM; handy for weather programs that need a FP .

If you ever see AIRAC holdings  when you go to  DATA > SID STARS Procedures ; you will notice that they have two zero fields; do not worry they are set during runtime. 

STAR is assigned by Center controller with approach handover a lot closer in.

A few items changed on the GUI, but the majority of the work has been on the flight process, which we now hope is ready for general release, once the BETA team report back.

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Great news!  Thanks Clive for the heads-up!

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

awesome!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Will we finally get an ability the select the STAR we want, not the STAR that PATC assign?

Good news Clive, look forward to release!

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Finally released to the BETA team, hopefully this should be a quick turn around and then out for general release.

Hi Clive,

not so long ago (August 1, 2016) I remember I read this announcement:

ProATC/X BETA V1.7.8.7 Released

Hi All

We have just released this to the BETA team for final testing. Hopefully this should not take to long before being released to the ProATC/X users.  We have made lots of changes here a a few of them

[...]

http://www.avsim.com/topic/492731-proatcx-beta-v1787-released/?p=3460818

May I ask you what happened exactly after that announcement and why that beta was never released to the public? To the best of my knowledge, the latest public version is still 1.7.2.0, released on October 8, 2015 (http://pointsoftware.de/proatcx_e/download.html). Mine certainly is.

I hope it becomes a lot more GA friendly, without having to faff about looking for plane/airport data to in put to use the software, otherwise it'll continue to sit on the external hard drive doing nothing.

Either way, thank you for the hard work you've put into the software.

Nathan Brennan

Nice news!!! Now I will use ProAtcX again. :smile:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

UPDATE

The new update (V1.8.5.0) will be ready for general release later on today (Saturday)....look out for the email  :wink:

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

UPDATE

The new update (V1.8.5.0) will be ready for general release later on today (Saturday)....look out for the email  :wink:

That's great news :-) Thanks for the heads-up

André