Sign in to follow this  
CavalierDuck

It's Sheep Scaring Time! Mach Attack, Part 1

Hi, Nick.  I have UT2 installed and an AI package of Cessnas for use with Don Grovestine's British Columbia freeware airports.  Not sure if I'm seeing FSX default AI.  I think the solution is to convert all the FS9 traffic, including the ships, to FSX.  Thanks. :smile:

Edit to add:  Ran the Flight Planner.  It found no aircraft/airports that needed conversion and found one that already had been.  Still no AI at Wattisham.  The Phantoms are in the SimObjects/Airplanes folder, so somethin' is goofy somewhere.  Something to mess around with later, I guess.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Sorry fella's I am not able to make any of the flight.  I'm behind on packing up my RV and doing the many chores necessary to secure the home front.

Sad part is I would have enjoyed the flight.

Great part is I'm going for a month in my RV to Utah.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

What to say? Another fantastic flight. Despite my TrackIR went on the blink and I had to fly with my head in a vice. <_<

More of the same next week. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I was finally able to see some RAF F4 Ai at Wattisham.  The only thing I can think of was I was initially too far away to see the "action".  Focusing in on the traffic, I was able to watch several F4s carry out their schedule and taxi and take off.  Very kewl....   :dance:

Edit to add: I think that AIFP did its job after all.  I'm seeing many more F4s than I did before in places that I had looked at before.  So there ya go.  :Applause:

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

"Bingo fuel", "Bingo fuel" ....better find some soon.

Sounds like you folks had some good fun.

I'll check in month on comings and goings. I know in the fall I'll have a quieter time and more flying time.

cheers

Bryan

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Seems you had a great flight, too bad I had to miss that! But I'm having a great time here in Maine and will certainly domthe Mach Flight with the Tornado when I'm back. We did one flight from RAF Cottesmore down to the Mach Loop as an introduction in the Terrain Following Radar, which was quite an experience.

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider