Sign in to follow this  
boevad

350i Refund

I cannot believe the run around I'm getting to get a refund on the 350. I prepurchased literally 2 1/2 years ago, waited patiently, decided I don't want to wait any longer and simply requested my money back. Should be no big deal, but what a run around I'm having to endure. I'm getting every stall tactic and empty argument thrown at me. I simply want my money back. The lack of service is appalling.

Dave

Sorry but, as per the sales page that you agreed to, there are NO REFUNDS.

There's no lack of service.  You've been informed, along with all the others who bought in, as to what is happening.  

Your comments are noted but, again, no refunds are offered on this product.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

According to Kat, here's the terms from your sales page she emailed this morning. Where does it say no refunds???

Important: This product is in Early Access status. This means that is not yet finished and may be incomplete in features and/or functionality.

Purchasers will receive access to the development builds as they are completed, and will receive the fully finished product upon release. Please note that although development builds are released regularly, there is no set schedule for their release. Purchase entitles you to the current development build, but does not guarantee the timing of, completion date, or feature status of future builds.

Purchasers are not required to actually test or file reports on the product but, if you should wish to do so, you may use the support forums for that purpose. Bug reports will be accepted (and are very welcome!); requests for changes based upon personal preferences will not be accepted.

We thank all early purchasers for their loyalty. This program enables us to offer a more refined final product while offering users the ability to enjoy the product early!

This is the actual page as it was when you purchased the product:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140402213544/http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B350i

note that it's pretty darned clear that it says NO REFUNDS....

As well, you should be aware that it reminds you of this when you're paying as well.

And finally, if you're in the email list, you would know that we are actually redoing the plane AND we're giving the 400 people who pre-ordered the KA 350 as well as the KA350i.

Not a bad deal for one payment..

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

No worries.

When the product is (finally) ready, it shall be sent to you.

Rest assured that we are STILL working on this on a daily basis.  (two people are on it with 3, 4 and 5 on part time).

Thanks.

In the defense of MilViz... the Pro Line 21 is a very, very complex avionics package.  As one who also purchased this aircraft in advance... I am very pleased in their approach regarding the rework.  What I've seen thus far is going to be a great addon.  

And technically I would be considered a competitor... of sorts... so... if I'm looking forward to it... <wiggles eyebrows>

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I had the version that worked on p3dV2 and thought it was pretty good. Really looking forward to this new version....

Dave

Just noticed this was an old post also....

Edited by turboken

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

This is a necropost of a very old topic. If there are any more questions about refunds direct the to the Milviz support site.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals