Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

when traffic reloads every 2-5 minutes what do you do ?

Hellow my friends  :smile: ,

Lately and i meen lately i am having this annoying issue that my traffic is reloading more than i can remember.

I am only using 5% MT6 traffic at the moment but the reload starts in a pattern (random :Tounge: ) 2 -5 minutes or so..

Sooo many information out here and i cant recall if this is just a clitch or so ?

It has been a while since this phenomenan has  occured

Vatsim or not its the same

Damn comming in to a fine Approach almost on touchdown and then you have it !

Thanks

Apreciated

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Usually you don't get reloads unless something has changed. I use MT6 and have never had that happen unless I changed a setting. Are you using any add-on that would be changing settings on the fly? There are some so called performance enhancing products that modify settings as you go - these could trigger a reload. I've never heard of the traffic manager causing this but you might look at those settings if you use it.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Usually you don't get reloads unless something has changed. I use MT6 and have never had that happen unless I changed a setting. Are you using any add-on that would be changing settings on the fly? There are some so called performance enhancing products that modify settings as you go - these could trigger a reload. I've never heard of the traffic manager causing this but you might look at those settings if you use it.

Vic

Thanks Vic

Good point but i do have a rather vanilla system. Cant recall but you got me to focus for sure  :smile:

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png