Sign in to follow this  
BartZ

Citation X 2.0 PFD/MFD problem. Please help

Hi,

I have just installed Citation X 2.0. I am running Win7 64bit and FSX-SE. The engines are running, avionics switch is on, plane is in hot config but all MFD's and PFD's are blank. All 5 screens. 

Has this been a problem for anyone else?

Thank you for your help,

Bart 

Go to our forums, register and login for solution. We do NOT do product support at Avsim.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hi Ron. You have helped me quite a bit before, so thank you for that.

Sorry I did not realise I was not supposed to post this here. But I went to the forums on Flight1. 

I registered a similar query with B200 but do not see any links to Citation X 2.0. 

I also tried to get support on the Mustang but I get a message that I do not have "sufficient permissions" to do so.

I am getting desperate.

In order to get Mustang support you must register as a Mustang owner here: http://mustang.flight1.net/forums/how-to-register-for-licensed-support_topic174.html and ask your question in the dedicated Mustang forum here: http://mustang.flight1.net/.  The same is true of the B200 where you can see the dedicated forum on the main support page along with instructions for registration.

DJ

Eaglesoft Support Forums are linked from all of our included documentation. This is not a F1Product and they don't support it. :wink:

You are in our forums so respond there please.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png