Sign in to follow this  
mccurdypm

CS 757 P3D V3

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been able to get the 757 to run successfully with P3D V3?

I have it and everything seems to be working fine except I can't seem to program the FMC to calculate T/D.

Searching around, the 757/767 seemed to have FMC issues relating to T/D but looks like it's been addressed in earlier service packs.

Appreciate any info/advice.

thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I fly the CS757 with P3D and have no issues with T/D calcuation. However I have seen it not work many times and I can almost always resolve the matter quite easily.

First off make sure you choose a STAR in your plan and that the STAR has been imported into your LEGS page. Check to make sure the altitude and speed restrictions and specifications match the STAR chart. If they do match and you see the values in the LEGS page, then you can usually overcome the lack of the calculation by simply clicking on the FIRST leg that has an altitude specification and 'copying' that over the preceding leg that does not have one. Do not save the change, but instead click ERASE. This almost always preserves the descent calculation.

Another issue I've seen is that the STAR is quite basic and has no restrictions or specifications for altitude. In these cases I choose a runway AND transition. That nearly always ensures I get a complete arrival and approach plan.

Sign in to follow this