Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FS2Crew PMDG 777 v3.0?

Will there be a version 3.0 coming soon? Since the NGX amd Aerosoft Airbus are both at 3.0. Just curious.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Just updated to v3.0, now when I hit C key, it doesn't bring up the panel like it used to. I rechecked my keyboard assignments and C key is assigned properly to the Alternate On/Off mentioned in the manual. Any ideas? I even tried disabling/re-enabling the plugin as well.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Just updated to v3.0, now when I hit C key, it doesn't bring up the panel like it used to. I rechecked my keyboard assignments and C key is assigned properly to the Alternate On/Off mentioned in the manual. Any ideas? I even tried disabling/re-enabling the plugin as well.

Not Alternate..

Look for "Auto Feather Arm Off" assignment to open/close the Main Panel.

You can also open the FS2Crew main panel via the VIEWS - INSTRUMENT panel menu..

Note, if you don't see the FS2Crew Main Panel in the View - Instrument menu, it means FS2Crew is not on your panel.cfg file.

Best,

Thanks, that was it. In the manual it says assign the key to Alternate... It's working now.

hanks, that was it. In the manual it says assign the key to Alternate... It's working now.

Glad  you  got  it  working  now,  Bryan is  right  and  the manual is  correct at least it  on my  pc   its  on page  30  of  the  pdf

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg