Sign in to follow this  
Ss944

Airbus X with FSUIPC - Throttle wont move

Hello

i am having an issue with moving the throttles on P3d v2.5 with the Airbus X extended. I am using a Thrustmaster Joystick with FSUIPC. 

Wondering if anyone can help me with this issue.   i've set my Throttle Axis set on FSUIPC. But on the sim it looks like the throttle only goes to reverse but not forward. 

thanks

Hello

i am having an issue with moving the throttles on P3d v2.5 with the Airbus X extended. I am using a Thrustmaster Joystick with FSUIPC. 

Wondering if anyone can help me with this issue.   i've set my Throttle Axis set on FSUIPC. But on the sim it looks like the throttle only goes to reverse but not forward. 

thanks

I think there is a switch in FSUIPC to reverse the axis action. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Bob

thx .. even with the REV check set on joy stick calibration on FSUIPC -- it still doesnt move forward.. :) 

Bob

thx .. even with the REV check set on joy stick calibration on FSUIPC -- it still doesnt move forward.. :) 

Did you check your settings in the Aerosoft Airbus Configurator?  I think default settings is for single throttle usage.  If you program Throttle 1 & Throttle 2 in FSUIPC you need to select 2-throttles in the Airbus settings.  Program should be found in the Aerosoft/Airbus folder with the Livery installer etc.

i5-10600K 4.6 gHZ | GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | G.SKILL 32GB (16 GB x2) DDR4 | Corsair H115i RGB 280mm Cooler | 500 GB SANDISK SSD + 2 TB SATA III

Premier Virtual Airlines
www.premiervirtual.org

The Aerosoft Airbus doesn't get along well with FSUIPC.

I had a similar issue a few years ago.  This post in Pete Dowson's FSUIPC support forum might help.  For background, read the entire thread.  This dates back to the Airbus X Extended, and I'm not sure if the problem and solution apply to the current Airbus, but they might.

If that fix doesn't work, search on "Aerosoft Airbus throttle FSUIPC" for a variety of issues and workarounds.  

Hope this helps.

EDIT: There's also an Aerosoft subforum devoted to Airbus throttle issues with FSUIPC.

I had this issue. the only work around is to assign the throttles in the sim control settings

Richie Walsh

Thank you :) -- I will give it a go.. this constant struggle of updating config files/tweaking is what i hate about this sim.. 

i was able to get it to work by just disabling fsuipc and using the controls directly on p3d (which defeats the purpose of buying the registered version).. but for me it was an easy to fix the other day so i am not spending more time on the tweaking.

i'd like to get a permanent fix though by reading the topics you have referred - will give it a go.

thank you again.

FSUIPC is a great tool. I have many things assigned through it for the Airbus as well as the rest of my fleet. The throttle problem is unique in my experience to just the AS bus.

Richie Walsh