Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

Col Doug Champagne, F-16 demonstration at Flight Angels VIDEO!

Guys,

As you know we were very lucky to have Colonel Doug Champagne, America's most decorated contemporary fighter pilot with us yesterday at Flight Angels. He flew 157 combat missions around the world, including both Gulf Wars, Afghanistan and was the response pilot sent after flight 93 at 9/11.

His talk using the Aerosoft F-16 was INCREDIBLY popular with everyone who saw it yesterday, so by popular request here are some edited highlights of those talks (he spoke for nearly 4 hours flying the F-16 all time! about his combat missions as an F-16 and A-10 pilot and operations commander)

By popular request, here are a couple of videos - (apologies for the quality, it was the best available at the time). Just listen to Doug's stories, he is incredibly engaging and at the end of each video he does an amazing aerobatic display with the F-16 including a vertical climb to 37000 from the ground in less than a minute and "dead stick" power off landing demonstrations in Afghanistan!

Anyway, I will let Doug speak for himself, so without further ado, here are Doug's talks yesterday, all filmed in cockpit -

https://www.facebook.com/FlightAngels/videos/309022579459213/

https://www.facebook.com/FlightAngels/videos/309017006126437/

Remember, Flight Angels is an ongoing cause - so please continue to donate, especially if like me you appreciate Col Champagne giving us 4 hours of his time to fly yesterday!!) as every penny, cent and euro goes to the kids

www.flight-angels.com/donate

THANK YOU SO MUCH AEROSOFT FOR PROVIDING COLONEL CHAMPAGNE THE SIM VERSION OF THE F-16! - THANK YOU TOO AVSIM FOR THEIR UNENDING SUPORT OF THIS EVENT!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING FLIGHT ANGELS - WE ARE DOING THE FINAL COUNTS AND WILL GIVE YOU THE GRAND TOTAL SHORTLY!

- Jane Whittaker

Hi Jane,

Are there still plans to release the actual stream on the website for a donation? I was unable to make the stream but wasn't too worried as the word was they would be available later in full quality. Hopefully the all the special streams will be available for a donation.

I'd happily pay to see all of them.

It's a good way to extend your money raising and I'm sure they will be of interest to a lot of people who could make it over the weekend.

Chris