Sign in to follow this  
MAHLER

KMCO Orlando Intl

Hi

The default airport is covered with autogen trees, no conflicting addons for KMCO, running v3.1. anyone experienced this issue.

Mike King

If you are using Orbx products, it's a known issue. Someone made a workaround AFCAD for it in their forums, but it's not an official fix.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

try adding this to your P3D .cfg  file

[TERRAIN]
IMAGE_PIXELS_FOR_AUTOGEN_POLYGONS=128

Noticed this issue as well.  Hadn't checked the FTX forums but will go there.

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Agree, the T2G KMCO is relatively new and really looks good, good performance too.

Dan Downs KCRP

it is compatible with P3D V3.3.5

Since when?? I didn't think it had a native P3D installer....

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

If you have Orbx Vector uncheck exclusions I think in the scenery library. I'm not sure of the exact vector entry because I use UTX without any issue.

Sean Green

I'm not having any tree issues with T2G and P3D. I too use ORBX trees and openLC North America, and everything is working without a problem. I did however, disabled KMCO-OBJ-TREES.bgl, and that took care of the T2G trees issues in P3D.

Hi again

Having started this thread, I decided to check KMCO on my other OS running FSX, and trees are evident all over the airport there too, I have ORBX LC, Global, Vector, regions etc on both.

I since  shelled out on T2G KMCO, my first scenery addon from that team, and am simply delighted with their product, superb detail throughout, and excellent performance.

Orbx Vector have afcad files for KMCO that do not disable when running the Airport Elevation Correction scanner. Go to the Vector folder, then APT_Fixed, and remove the bgl files with KMCO in the name

• Upvote 1