Sign in to follow this  
tman41291

777 Hovercraft

My hovercraft lost his wheels, not sure how to fix this one. Restarted, loaded a default aircraft then loaded the PMDG one. No luck. 

20160919195517_1.jpg

Tyler Sexton

Doubt it, 5 minutes before this i was in flight with the T7. Unless simconnect decided to be funny while i reloaded fsx for the new flight.

Tyler Sexton

Doubt it, 5 minutes before this i was in flight with the T7. Unless simconnect decided to be funny while i reloaded fsx for the new flight.

Did you close FSX prior to reloading various items (aircraft, scenery, etc)? If not, then it is likely related to the issue that we called out in the Intro Manual: the aircraft cannot be re-loaded or you will see odd behaviours.

Kyle Rodgers

Did you close FSX prior to reloading various items (aircraft, scenery, etc)? If not, then it is likely related to the issue that we called out in the Intro Manual: the aircraft cannot be re-loaded or you will see odd behaviours.

Yeah i went completely out and closed FSX entirely to give FSX a fresh start (I may be incorrect on this, but i do that for VAS reasons) and I have been setting a default aircraft as default load to keep that PMDG to PMDG issue away. So when i load up FSX i select the PMDG variation i want for that flight.

Tyler Sexton

Yeah i went completely out and closed FSX entirely to give FSX a fresh start (I may be incorrect on this, but i do that for VAS reasons) and I have been setting a default aircraft as default load to keep that PMDG to PMDG issue away. So when i load up FSX i select the PMDG variation i want for that flight.

You sure you didn't switch liveries or reload the aircraft somehow?

FSX boxed or FSXSE?

Kyle Rodgers

You sure you didn't switch liveries or reload the aircraft somehow?

FSX boxed or FSXSE?

Nope, 747-400 default aircraft loads up with fsx then i hit change aircraft and select whatever pmdg one i want. FSX:SE

Tyler Sexton

Nope, 747-400 default aircraft loads up with fsx then i hit change aircraft and select whatever pmdg one i want. FSX:SE

And you're absolutely sure you installed the SimConnect files that we have instructed you to install?

Kyle Rodgers

And you're absolutely sure you installed the SimConnect files that we have instructed you to install?

Yeah, i was flying from YSSY to VHHH maybe 5 minutes before this picture. I landed cleaned up, then reloaded FSX so that i can have a fresh VAS. then selected my UPS and when it loaded in, i had no wheels. I know the simconnect is installed.

I dont switch from PMDG to PMDG, when i reload FSX i completly close out and when it comes back it has a 747 default in place, then i select what PMDG airframe and livery i want.

Tyler Sexton

747 default in place

Try the trike/Ultralight rather than the default 747.

Im good now, idk what it was...like i said earlier maybe it was simconnect acting funny...I did the exact same thing i stated above about fresh starting FSX, but i gave it like 30-40 minutes this time.

Sorry for the waste of time guys

Tyler Sexton

May be the plane was put out of service for wheel replacement.good that you found out that it doesn't have wheels in the walk around...😜

• Upvote 1

May be the plane was put out of service for wheel replacement.good that you found out that it doesn't have wheels in the walk around...

lol thats why they have those things huh

Tyler Sexton

lol thats why they have those things huh

My flight instructor taught me to look for two wings too. Actually, making sure the aircraft sits wings level as you approach the parking spot was part of the lesson.

Dan Downs KCRP