Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

P3D 3.4 Experience Thread

Which is fine, I just crop it out for screenshots.

You can turn it off, but you lose other info text, which also has the advantage of meaning you can't check your fps without turning it back on :wink:

If you open the ATC or GSX window, do you also experience that there is resizing of the letters from big to small? Looks like a bug in my eyes.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Anyone knows how to tell P3D to save the screenshots directly into .jpeg format? This should be possible now, but I do not know how...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

If you open the ATC or GSX window, do you also experience that there is resizing of the letters from big to small? Looks like a bug in my eyes.

Yes I noticed that with GSX

Anyone knows how to tell P3D to save the screenshots directly into .jpeg format? This should be possible now, but I do not know how...

Settings>>General>>Screenshot Format  :smile:

i7-10700k 5,1 GHz - 18 GB RAM - ASUS 1080Ti  - Dell G-Sync Monitor

Oops, really? How did I miss that? Embarrassing... But thanks!

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Hi All

Updated my P3D from 3.3 to 3.4 Client only

All is good and I see an improvement

But I lost my Yosemite waterfalls in the Orbyx scenery of that name

Anything I could try?

xxd09

TrackIR is no longer nice and smooth since the update. There used to be no difference between FSX and P3D on the same settings. Anyone else notice a difference?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I'm experiencing a weird but somewhat familiar issue. I cannot add or change my controls. I can delete and or remove controls via the menu but not add or change any to another value.

The dialog box appears for a millisecond then nothing. Anyone else with P3D experiencing this?

Safe & smooth flying,

Clarke Ramsey

TrackIR is no longer nice and smooth since the update. There used to be no difference between FSX and P3D on the same settings. Anyone else notice a difference?

Neg from this TIR user.

spacer.png

I've done a clean install following a complete PC reformat this past weekend. Installed a clean full version of P3D 3.4 and Track IR is working fine.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

I updated just the client and Track IR works as always. 

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I'm experiencing a weird but somewhat familiar issue. I cannot add or change my controls. I can delete and or remove controls via the menu but not add or change any to another value.

The dialog box appears for a millisecond then nothing. Anyone else with P3D experiencing this?

...my saitek modules when trying to calibrate via sim it crashes to a point I have to get to the bios to get windows to boot back.

Jeepers! I was all set to do the Client upgrade this morning then I read these. Smooth operation of TIR and my Saitek Rhino HOTAS is essential my my P3D enjoyment. Now I'm on the fence again. Dang! 

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Just updated from 3.35 to 3.4 and also rebuilt my CFG.  I was wondering why a few undocked panels at a payware airport was givin me just 12 fps and then unchecked VSync.  Frames jumped to 40.  I can't believe how much of an impact vsync has on framerates in this sim.

My prepar3d.cfg remained untouched. I noticed that all the "extra" lines and tweak I have added myself weren't removed. Client and Content Installs only.