Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

P3D 3.4 Experience Thread

Simstarter NG not working with 3.4.

Capt. Pero wrote:

"Because NG is not compatible to P3D v3.4 until now. We are working on version 1.3. Planned release date in October."

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Simstarter NG not working with 3.4. A long wait till it does

Capt. Pero wrote:

"Because NG ist not compatible to P3D v3.4 until now. We are working on version 1.3. Planned release date late october."

Yes. But we are in final testing. A lot of new features comes up with 1.3. Better to verify products quality than to let you find out common issues.  :wink:

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Yes. But we are in final testing. A lot of new features comes up with 1.3. Better to verify products quality than to let you find out common issues.  :wink:

Look forward to it Capt Pero. Many thanks

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

TNCM - TIST, using the Aero Commander + GTN750 + AS16 + REX

My experience so far:

I really can't pinpoint or explain exactly what is better,. But P3D runs Smooth as Silk, and Looks Better.

Only things not working yet for me are the MilVix Wx Radar and Instant Scenery 3. Waiting for updates (although P3D does not freeze nor CTD's with those enabled)

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

REX/Milviz are working on WX Radar update, they're usually pretty quick in getting out P3D updates.

Cheers, Rob.

Noticing the same here...just the Client update and it's the smoothest the sim has ever been.

May i ask what driver version you use ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Based on few days of testing Flyinside betas, 3.4 is a very stable Sim indeed.  If you are in 3.35 you are fine too, but smoothness of 3.4 is there.  My focus is on flyinside right now, once a stable release is out, I can then push 3.4 to see its limits.  Otherwise excellent release by LM

What is funny is why is numbering 3.4.9  - they could have just released 3.5 (I mean the numbers are super close).

Big VR write up will come when the next stable release of Flyinside is out - incorporating p3d 3.4.  Last time I was planning to write but work came and it had to be postponed.  For VR users, you all will enjoy it.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

It sounds like there's not many issues yet and several companies have updates available.  Any issues with LatinVFR, T2G, Tropicalsim scenery?  How about the Feelthere ERJ/QS 757?  

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Just updated the Client only from 3.3.5 and took a saved flight circling in beautiful EDDF V2  with the NGX and i must also admit it seems smoother with 3.4 . 25HZ/FPS@unlimitedVSYNC and tripple buffering. Perfect!

Also tested New York v2 and FSDT KJFK and it seems water has improved including performance. 

seems like Less power from a single GTX970

Looking forward to test SLI but so far really nice

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

This version seems to run slightly smoother for me, though it might just be placebo. Either way, it runs nice and smooth, no crashes or other issues so far. I did an in-place update of just the Client components following the instructions.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Seems exactly the same for me, not any better or worse.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot_zps560238d1.jpg

Seems exactly the same for me, not any better or worse.

Quite a few posts on the P3D facebook group echoing the same thing, not much of a change. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Did all of you update the Scenery or just the Client and Content?

I do all 3 Mark - then I reinstall orbx libraries then run ftxcentral - it does its thing all good - I did not have any payware airports loaded at the time fyi

Rich Sennett

I do all 3 Mark - then I reinstall orbx libraries then fun ftxcentral - it does its thing all good - I did not have any payware airports loaded at the time fyi

Rich. Are you using FTX Global? 

If so, did You reinstall Global?

Cheers.